Monday, June 21, 2010

I cant concentrate.

Hey students ! 
How's your first day of school?
Well, it's really potongsteam have to get back to school after 2weeks of holidays. 

Why can't holidays expand longer? 
Nvm, Just face the hardship lahh ;O
I felt weird of going back to school.
Because I'm still in my holiday mood.
Yiks, It's not nice to taking back our result at the first day of school.

I got back my Science result.
I'm kinda satisfy of it because i got improved.
Last time i got a C, and now i got a B
Have to get an A for the FINAL ! Ushhhh !

First, i have to apologize to Limsyau that i had borrowed her story book.
Since May until now, i still haven finish reading.
Not because I'm TOO slow. 
I'm just didn't touch it during exam + holidays ; 
Was kinda busy doing Craps :P

Phaik, are we going to park with Austin later?
Call me up If you're going ; I'm waiting here !!! :D

Enjoy !

No comments: