Friday, June 4, 2010

Duddie

Happy Birthday JOON HOE
 DuDe :D


Mann, i have one and only picture with you :/
HAVE TO CAPTURE MORE PICTURE B4 YOU GRADUATE :D
Happy Birthday ! 
Rock 17th (: 
May wish you have a unforgettable birthday !
Always look at the bright side :D
REMEMBER, when u're depressed.
COME, here am I ! you can called me up ! 
I always willing to lent my shoulder to you DUDE. (; 


~PingPong Time~


It HURT !! 
Edwin, can't you just don't smash me for just ONE TIME ?
It's really lucky that's no bruise on my hand.
Sorry Brennie, I didn't mean to Keep aiming you (;


-Okay-
That's how my wardrobe looks like.
Owh, Man.
That's really hard to find the shirt that i wanted for my PD's Camp.
Oh yea, did i ever mention that I'm going to Port Dickson with librarians? 
I'm going tomorrow morning ! 
3days 2 nights Camp, 
Hope it's gonna be FUN FUN FUN ! woots :D
gonna update my blog 3days after, 
Just WAIT :D  
Wish me luck for searching my Tees okay ? :)
Two Big Big Luggage that have to bring it tomorrow. 
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
It's HEAVY ! 
- 2 Big mineral water
- 1 torchlight 
- 4sets of Shirts + Pants. 
- 3 Snacks
- 1 Sandals 
- 1 Darlie 
- 1 Toothpaste
- 1 SMK BU3 Cap. 
- Hair bands + Comb
- Sleeping Bag 
- 4Plastic Bag 

Heyyy ! 
Do I look fine with my New Hairstyle ? :D

Self-Absorbed :P


Paikyen
FASTER CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG.
I can't wait already (:P 

Enjoy ! 

No comments: