Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back

SMK BU(3) Librabrian's Camp
Port Dickson.

That's the one and only picture that i had capture during the 3days.
It was really hardly to grab pictures from there.
because we're actually have NO TIME and we're TIRED. 
But, if there's any pictures uploaded from my friends. 
I'm gonna upload here too. 
No worries (;

Okay, 
let me to Terangkan how i felt during the camp. 

First Day 
I want to go home. 
It was totally SUCKS to me.
we stay at the meeting room entire day.
In the Camp, it have to separate into 4groups.
there's 3groups had separated at least 4-5 F4's in their own group. 

But, guess what ?
I'm the ONLY F4's GIRL in the group. 
It only have 2 F4's people in MY group also.
it's really UNFAIR that they putting ME to a GROUP which there's NO F4's girls.

Idk how the hell they arrange the group, 
but i can tell you it's really UNFAIR to me.
There's no F4 that i can talk to. 
The even worse thing in that group is; 
Other than the leader, i don't really get know who are they.
Can actually say that, I DON'T know ANY PEOPLE in that group. 
I felt like crying and wanting to go home at the moment.

A really really Sucks Hell Day for me. 

Second Day, 
That's a little improvement for me. 

Early in the morning, gather with my group.
During the activities, 
we have a really bad cooperation with others.
All English educated people keep on discussing.
But the thing i only can do is just stand there and listen.
because the SPEED they speak, as fast as MACHINE GUN.
*piuw piuw piuw piuw piuw*  
I didn't really speak, but i do tried very hard to talk with others.
Because have to GET ready of my speed before i want to talk with them.

We lost 2games among 4, it's not that BAD.
because i was expecting that my group gonna lose for ALL the games :P

In the evening, 
we were actually preparing for our performance for Camp fire at night.
just a song , two is better than one.
the song was recommend by me.

At night during fire camp, 
I can feel the enjoy in my group.
I'm really happy i was kinda satisfy with my group members ! (: 

The Last day. 
Can i try it again ?

Yea, i started enjoy with my group members.
I can see the teamwork between us. 
We solve the problem all together. 
and i also started get close with them ! 

Guess what ? 
went to rock climbing, and it was fun fun fun !
in the progress of climbing, i was really really scared.
But after climbing it, i hope i got the second chance to climb again :D 
and i hate the people who helped me during rock climbing.

Me ; Fat Man ; Pn Tan ; Action 

AHHH ! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STEP FOR THE NEXT ROCK !
It's okayy, you can take your time and i will be go for my lunch.

Hang me half in the air.

Okayy, HUH ? WAIT ? LUNCH ? HOW ABOUT ME?
Of cause ditching you here until you solved ur problem.
.____.NO PLEASE. HELP MEEEEEEE ! 

All the people looking at me. 

Tell me honestly that did you bully your teacher ? 
PN.TAN. I GOT DO YOUR ADDMATHS HOMEWORK. 
ahahaha, are you sure ? 
I'm not going to be NAUGHTY DURING UR PERIOD !
Sounds better. 
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE ! AHHHH !
Okay larh, u're honest enough ; i will get you down then. 
THANK YOU. 

I hate you fat man. 
You scared me, 
you made me scream like a crazy girl. 
This is the second time you bully mee ==

Conclusion.
My group got the 2nd place.
Was really unexpected for me actually (: 
ahha, great job anyway !

4.00 p.m.
Bye Bye. 

Reached home about 6.30p.m
before go for bath. 
I can feel the pain of my muscle. 
I found out that i got a really really bad sunburn.


Don't you think 
I have a BIG differences ? 

Don't look at my face but my hand. 
It's REALLY OBVIOUS ! 

Yiks, It's already 7.15p.m
My account tuition start at 7.30p.m 
Hand off. 

Enjoy !

No comments: