Sunday, May 30, 2010

6DOTS.

Happy Birthday
From this picture.
It's hardly to know who is this little kid was. 


He is KIEN YI !

Happy Birthday to KIEN YI
my 6DOTS classmate. 

Gan Kien Yi + Saw Kar Yen = KY square :D

He is a great guy to joke with :D
He is a good GasTong to scold to :) 
He is a crazy partner you can hyper with ;D
He is a Emo guy who can Emo together :/
He is a amazing singer who u can sing with (;
He is a stupid asshole who woke me up when i was sleeping at the class=_=


                                                    

He is my classmate since standard 5 until now, Form4.
We're in the same class for 6 DAMN years.
That is why he and i have 6 DOTS' friendship together with.


Sweet 16th. 
Enjoy your big day yea. 
Getting older for 1 years, AH GONG !

Okay, I don't know what makes my bloody connection so slow.
I have to used 30minutes to load My facebook.
Gees, ruined my Mood to online =_+

Science and civic for tomorrow ! 
But, Guess what ? 
I'm surely not going to study my civic ! 
Because i had actually left my Books inside my LOCKER
yiks, Hardly to pass my civic this term already :(

Okay, Keyboard off here :D
Enjoy !

No comments: