Friday, May 21, 2010

Park Day.

This Post is actually supposed to post last week.
I'm totally late, but it's better than nothing i guess :)

Okay, the week before exam.
Phaik had called me up to go park.
I was soooooooooo happy that she called me up.
Seldom go park with her compare with last year.


Because she has LOT LOT LOT of tuition already :(
that she have even no time to go park with me.
Ewwwwww ! SAD LARH.

after she fetching me, then i had called ching ching too !

Brought their dogs to the park.
Mannnn, Austin and Rocky were so BIG ! 
that's really BIG DIFFERENT ! 
Compare to last time :s


But, they do look very handsome now.
Still very naughty though. :-)




Phaik with her lover, Austin.
She love Austin more than everything in the world. :)


Ching and Rocky.
Black handsome Dog with his favorite master. :D

Meeeeee, and Their Doggies. 
I love them too. :D

Enjoy !


No comments: