Thursday, May 27, 2010

HUH.

HUH. 
stand for i don't understand what is going on. 

 
HUH. HUH. HUH. HUH. HUH.
That is what my expression was,
when doing addmaths in exam.

It was fine when doing exercise, 
but why it turns SO HARD during exam ? 
After the exam, 
Addmaths started turns to be my nightmare. 

Because during the exam, 
I can't even solve function and Logarithm.
Awwww man, some more got Paper 1 and Paper 2.

If i can get 50% and above for it.
I'm so going to THANK GOD
Or maybe the teacher had actually mark it wrongly. :P
Because, i really have NO CONFIDENT with what i had done :( 


I hate add maths.
I hate add maths.
I hate add maths. 
I hate add maths.

 Guess what
I HAD LOST MY FAVORITE mechanical pencil !! 

To my dear pencil :

you and i, being together for 2weeks. 
You're very important to me in my life.
But it's so unfortunately that i lost you.
I turns lifeless without you.  


Dear dear pencil, 
how could i wish i can find you back.  
You're my one and only. 
I had wasted 4bucks on you.
but the time i spend with you is not more than 1month.

The last thing i wanna tell you is. 
I'm going to find you back.
Back to my heart, Back to my life. 

I love you, mechanical pencil.
I should give you a name, Reddie

I know it sounds stupid to you,
But, I DO REALLY HURT U KNOW ? 
MY MECHANICAL PENCIL ARHHHH !!! 
I MEAN, REDDIE
NOT MORE THAN 2WEEKS SOMEMORE.
*sob*sob*sob*sob*


Enjoy !

No comments: