Saturday, May 1, 2010

Audition.

Engkau bak lagu dan aku bagai irama,
Bersatu kita berwarnai hidup bersama.

Tanpamu hilanglah nadi kita berdua,
Menderita~~~~~~ Tiada haluan.
活在我心里最动听的melodi.

Keep singing.
Keep Keep singing.

Hello readers,
what's going on?
some people may asking this question i guess.

okay, do you guys know what's Halo ?
a company.
and so, this company had mengadakan satu audition.

Jialeng had actually called me up.
and ofcause ! i do accept this challenge.

But, my family
Non of them support me at all.
NON.
N-O-N

Mum ; Me

Mum, I'm gonna go for the audition.
No.
You know, I'm definitely going.
Trust me, you sure fail.
Why?
Because u have no "COH LI"

Coh Li means have no skill.

Eldest Sis ; Me

So, is mummy letting you go?
i guess so.
what do you mean by i guess so.
even if she's trying to stop me,
then?
I still going very badly.
Aiya, Don't "Sai Hei" lahh.

Sai Hei means waste ur time@energy.

Brother ; Me

Yen, so how? Going?
Yea, GUA.
Are you sure you want to go ?
Why not?
Scared you later cry after you failed.

Second sis ; Me

Yen, what song are you going to sing?
Melodi @ yong qi I guess.
oh okay.
Can gimme some comment?
Er, better not.

Third sis ; Me

I'm going to sing MELODI !
no please.
Why ?
you're suck singing that.


No ones support me, but my friends.
Really thanks them
A LOT LOT LOT !
especially paik yen and lim syau.

They gave me a BIG support.
made me having the confidence on it.
Thank you.




Day before Audition.


was actually hesitating what picture i should choose.
and so, took my dad's photo album.
Pictures taken at China.

And so, i had decided to choose this pic !
This makes me feel more confidence.

HAND UP !
ME ME ME !
CHOOSE ME ! :D
Cut the photo, try to fit the size.
Hope my family don't know i do cut the photo.

After cutting.
had wrote something behind the photo.
written what i really think about in my mind.


On that DAY.

I'm nervous,
I'm nervous,
I'm nervous.


I'm not actually.
I'm just too hyper.
All the people said that I'm nervous.

Because I keep talking non-stop.
hmmm?

okay, back to the topic.
Thanks for Jialeng fetching me to JAYA ONE.
which the place where go for audition.


-Karyen
-Kienyi
-Jialeng
-YenHao

4of us is going for the Audition !
woots.
the journey was great.
But after that, wasn't :/

72,71,70,69

OMG !
I'm the first one going in !


Jia Leng did very very well.
She may can passed for the audition
Congrats.

we reached that about 11a.m
But, we have to stay there.
Until around 3p.m. only Go for the audition.

wait for like. 4 hours.
luckily we do have some topics to talk.
So that we won't get bored.

Me ; Kienyi ; Yenhao

Oops ! Ter-hit. I'm sorry kienyi.
What what what. TER?
Ahahahha ! this is cool.
She's like that want.
Ahha, what a TER then.

-10mins after-

OOPS ! Ter-Hit again! sorry kienyi.
WOI, don't LIKE THAT LAH.
Sorry, I'm Ter-Bored.
Later PhengTeng Ter-kill you.
then i'll be Ter-Laugh.
You'll Ter-kicked by me then.
okie, I'm gonna Ter-Call police if you do that.
AHAH, then you gonna TER-DIE !
lol, so i'm gonna Ter-Ter-go home.
Huh? Ter-Ter Go Home ?
What, TURTLE lahh.
Huh?
i'm gonna as slow as turtle walking back home.
-_______-
LoL

Yenhao is really Funny Yet Lame.
But, we do enjoy it as well.

have 3 hours to go.

it is really tiring.
wait wait wait.
ZzZzZzZz
i Slept ! :s

"Okay Guys, Stand up"
"
Training Now before you go for audition"

Someone woke me up.
And so, followed that guy.
He had taught us how to sing as well.

ahhh. Ahh. AhHhH.
AHHHHH !

La,Lahh,LAHHHH

~sing sing sing ~
30mins after,
ready for the audition.

I'm really nervous this time.
I'm sit in between a 18years old guy & 13years old girl.
The guy look fine.
The girl look adorable.

Talk with both of them.
i think the little gonna sing well.
Because her mother is a MUSICIAN.
cool, isn't it? :)

Hey, it's your turn now.
Hello, I'm No.69.
Today I'm gonna bring a Song.
Melodi.
Chorus?
Yea.
okay, may start now.
*sing*
okay, do you have any talented other than singing?
Yea, guitar... Piano.. even Trumpet !
wow.
if you have a trumpet, i would like to show it !
we have no trumpet, but you should bring if you want to play.
awh, okay. sorry.
So, what school you're from?
BU3.
Owh, okayy.
:DDDDD
u may go now.
.________.

This Audition.
Is not more than 1min for me.
It's SO SHORT.

I thought they will be asking me more question.
But, HELLO.
That's SHORT !

OMG, 50% hope is gone.

They will call me within this week

If passed this audition.

I'm nervous.
I'm scared.
I'm upset.
I'm disappointed.
I'm Wasted.

But, if i didn't pass in this audition.
I won't be SAD but Try harder.
I guess.

at first, i want to go for this audition.
I didn't want to be a winner, but not a failure.
I didn't mean to be a loser, but having experience.


Enjoy !

No comments: