Friday, May 21, 2010

Single still.

Hey guys !
Sorry being late to updating my blog. 
Because i was actually preparing my exam.
Which start On 20May2010 until 4June2010.


3 Damn Weeks To SUFFER !
*AHHHHHHHHHH*

And guess what ?
Yesterday was economy.
It's not as hard as gonna fail :/
Have to thanks to my economy teacher 
which had actually give us some tips.
Or not I'm gonna fail my economy, AGAIN. :s

Zhao Yang, u had promised Paikyen and I that
If we didn't fail for our economy, then you will Spend
Paik yen - 1 Milo
Kar yen - 1 Mocha 

Ahha, Zhaoyang. 
you may gonna spend us that as well yeaa ! 
thanks first ! :D


Sejarah & PJK for today.

Sejarah, hope I'm not going to fail that. D:
because i had put some effort on it.
And thanks to my sejarah teacher 
which had actually gave some tips too ! :P


PJK, i never ever touch PJK's text's at all.
Thought I'm so going to fail that.
but, when i read that exam paper.
I felt a little happy :)
because i know i can get passing mark for it. :D


TGI Friday ! :D
Stay back for pingpong
have no librarian's duty for today  *cheers*
had actually went to mamak with
-LimSyau
-Brennie
-Phaik
-JiaCheng
-Edwin
-ZhaoYang
-KienYi

Enjoy playing pingpong!
Ohyea, have to thanks to Edwin ! 
play 5match with him, and i won him for 3match
Because he said he's gonna buy me KyuHyun's Poster if i win him :P
I was actually supposed to be losing, 
which is 2-0 match, Edwin had win 2match at first.

I was So so so so NERVOUS when i was losing to him.
I scream whenever i lose to him :l
I have to admit, i had actually gone NUTS at the moment.
Because i wan the KyuHyun's poster SO Crazily.
if i lose to him, i have to spend him 5bucks :S

At the end, I won :D
Thanks Edwin ! :D

Was so hyper, 
asked JoonHoe to teach me pingpong :)
I felt guilty when i saw him keep helping me picking up the ball. 

Ewwwww, sorry joonhoe ! 
Thanks Joonhoe for teaching me :)


A great day had end at here.

-Crap Time-

Yea, It's so lame. i know. 
that i was actually "In a Relationship with ShaunFei" In facebook.
which is FAKE.

But, lots of people was mistake ! 
ahah, i was kinda shocked when i saw My Status.
Look ! Picture Below ! 
Hmmmmmmmm ")





Actually ShaunFei and Jiangnam is married in the facebook.
But, ShaunFei had divorce Jiangnam :/

Jiangnam was so angry, 
Because ShaunFei had actually betrayed him :D 
Asked me to have "in relationship" with him.
To take revenge. 

Sounds so wrong and Funny 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)


But, Don't worry.
Imma still a Single Lady ! :D
Enjoy !

No comments: