Saturday, May 29, 2010

Visak Day

Yes ! another TGI Friday !
means i had finish 2 weeks of the exam !!
Woots, still got 1 week to go.
All the people have to GAMBATEH. 
Fight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Visak day, It's HOLIDAY ! 
A very very not in the mood study day ! :D
Decided not to study at ALL. 
Ahha, hope i can enjoy my holiday as well.

Early in the morning, about 10.00a.m :P
Ryo Kor Kor *eldest sis's bf* 
had called me up, ask me whether want to go Ktv a not.
And ofcause i do accept the invitation :D 

Ktv at RedBox.
It's not a good place to sing at.
Sing 1 song only, Whyyyyyy ?


Went there, 
I'm the one who started to play 1 Song.
After singing a song, the whole system was down.
Totally down, just right after the song i sang +_+


Isn't I lucky ? 
I sang at least 1 song, 
But my sisters and her Bf sing NOTHING! :)


My Sister was really On Fire
Scolded the waiter very very badly. *poor waiter*
The People at the Redbox there had actually apologize about it.
No need charged for our drinks and we can just go out like that. 

Next time i would like to go New-way but not Redbox. 
Redbox had actually done a BIG mistake made us can't trust them.


It's really kinda potongsteam.
Because i was actually wanting to practice my voice.
So that when go ktv with friends, i won't sing that sucks :P
Nvm, Ktv's plan Off.
Then we decided go to my sister's condo to SWIM!!
Woots!! never swim since last year :D


About arrived my sister's condo. 
Gosh, Heavy rain =____________=
God, are you trying to play me ???

Praying for the rain stop, so i can go swim :)
While in the process waiting the rain stop.
watching a very very nice movie at my sister's condo. 


It's FRINGE. 
A little bit horror, adventure and comedy.
Forensic and it related to FBI, scientist.


Strongly recommend you guys to watch. 
You will never regret :D 


JOM, CHING. 
let's go your house and watch that movie !!!

....Rain Stop.... 
Yes larh, it's the great time to swim :D








Swimsuit with loves :)


Enjoy !

No comments: