Sunday, May 16, 2010

A great damn day.

Hey guys, 
Saturday is a really great day to me.
how about yours ? (;

Except have to wake up early go to school.
For replacement =_=

But, i do love the time spending at school too.
 
With Jokers, Besties, Bitches.
Mannn, i love my Class and school. 
V.Much (:
 
4Kenanga just like my Life.
without 4kenanga, i seems lifeless. :P




I'm Gonna introduce some of my friends from Kenanga.
and maybe some from other classes :p
I love them as much as u can't even imagine (;
Pictures from my class. 


Kenanga with loves.

LimSyau, Mannn.
U're my KS partner, i love my partner SO MUCH.
Never ever want to lose, Be left behind :p
KiaSu, Killsteal, KiaSi. 
U're KSyau, I'm KarS (:

Andrea Cheoww, 
Our class Photographer, I do love her too. 
But i hate her when she calling me Ah 4 and SOH POH ! ==
Without her, taking pictures from the class.
I can't read the memories from 4Kenanga.

Look, it's Jessica ! 
Ahha, I'm same height as you. :DD
She has a great voice as she could sing very very well.
My Hitz.fm radio :l

Yan Shuo, a Great joker.
He could make us laugh very hardly 
whenever open his mouth and say something.
As he says SeohYun *SNSD* is his Gf, 
So my KyuHyun *SJ* is my Bf !! :PPP

Oh man, Wen Yuet.
You will never ever win when u trying to argue with him.
He's really a professional Talker.
Used to be our class entertainer. 
A Great Counselor too ! *i guess*

Janice and Jia Leng.
My two big lovers. 
Janice used to be my love to gossip with.
Jia Leng used to be my topic to talk with.
My girls ! :DDD  


Kienyi, 
So called "38Zai" as he wrote that in his Msn.
Can't stop talking crap.  
But, he's my 6years DOT classmate.
My Best Damn MATE in my life (:


Onn AHHH !! why don't you look at the camera ? "/
My Dream-Guy. 
Don't be mistaken, I'm not lesbian.
Onn's attitude, the way she talk.
really like a REAL MAN. 
Why she is not a He? ")


Jia Cheng, a Really Really Really Soft little girl :/
My voice turns very very soft when I'm talking her.
Lots of guys chase after her.
A nice girl and sweet compare with me. :P

Cheau wei, you're not from my class.
But, I do want to introduce to my Readers ! (:D
A Skinny Whitey Girl,
Mann, Why can't i give u Some fats?! 
15kg for you, is that okay with you ? :)



Cheeken a.k.a Chicken
Open's house.

Actually, Syau's brother is the one who fetch us go there.
So, we meet at Ou there first then move on.
i thought Bandar Kinrara is really FAR from here.
because we had took 2hours to reach there O_O
which actually Her brother had went to the wrong way.
3times .___.

I'm just so hungry that can even eat an elephant at the memont.
arrived to cheeken's house. 
steal a sandwich from there :p

Okay, Cheeken's house is just so nice.
and i love it so much. 
How i wish i can go his house EVERYDAY ! :D

- A beautiful garden.
- 2computer in his room
- Big Tv
- Fridge filled up with Chocolate. 
- Rebina.

The only thing he don't have.
Is WATER. 

want to drink water Badly, 
had asked wai keit to bring me to his house and "lend" some water.
His house is actually opposite cheeken's house.
which is another *dream house* to me :/

Okay, i really enjoy on that day.
I hope i can go have the second chance to his house.
Pictures below, explain what i had done on that day ! :)






I like those pics below V.Much. 
Girls with loves.





After have fun at the playground.
went back to cheeken's house.
And just because i can't stand my Sweaty shirt.
decided borrowed cheeken's shirt and changed it.






This is my Picture of that day.
let's Pose ! :DD

Enjoy !

No comments: