Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sista.

Saw. Suet. Li
Happy Birthday Sister. 
18th this year ; Rock It ! 

Li, i can't believe in my eyes.
You're already 18th this year, 
and the most unbelievable thing is ; YOU GOT A DRIVING LICENCE.

Gees, time fly really fast.
From a baby > Kid > Tee > Adult.
U're an 18th ADULT. 
That's great, you can fetch me anywhere next time (; 

A really happy birthday to you.
Although u're not happy that mummy and i didn't celebrate for you today.
Because as you said, you want it to replace tomorrow.
Okay lahh ; SUSHI FOR TOMORROW THEN ! :D 

U're an awesome sister that everyone wanted you be your younger sister badly.
Lots of people Envy me when i brought breakfast to school.
Because they knew that, u're the one who prepared for me.
Need to wake up early in the morning. 
You even cooked Spaghetti for me before ! 
Sandwich, I love that too.
Oh no, Mum's scolding ! 
Chiao !

No comments: