Thursday, September 16, 2010

failed lah.

I'm the one who says wanna jog to lose my weight so badly. 
I'm the one who says wanna jog early in the morning.
I'm the one who says wanna jog at least 5rounds. 
I'm the one who says wanna play badminton.
I'm the one who says wanna play basketball.


But, Guess what ? 
I woke up about 11a.m almost every morning during holidays.
Although i went to the park with my friends and says wanna jog.
But I just sit there and chat with my friends ; DOING NOTHING THERE.

Her name is Wantan. 
Yes, I went to jogging yesterday. 
Failed to jog at the end and play with Wantan as well ! (: 
Gah,who cares about it already lahhhh ! 

I had already planned i wanna lose my weight so badly since i born to this world. But ended up i always failed having the spirit to jog every morning. I'm really lazy ! Okay, I need to slap myself to being awake just telling myself that i must success ! WOAH. But HOW. Whenever i had lose some weight, i will be very happy and eat A LOT. Ended up will be gained back ! :/ Well. I'm kinda bored with this diet plan. I might just let it be or don't really give a damn start from now lah. Want to jog then jog ; want to diet then diet ! (: Man, look at the bright side mahh ! :P


I woke up at 7.20am today, caused by ShannonChong (my VIB)
He called me at 0050 ; 0421 ; 0720.
How lovely he is, woke me up at this 3 times. =_+


Well, went to BU3 park to meet him and cheeken after they wake me up.
Gossip, Chat, Secret , Farts , Fats and everything !
Have a great time spending with them (:
Can i have the second time ? 




Enjoy !

No comments: