Thursday, September 30, 2010

I will never ever study in the study group :/

Hello everyone, how's your day ? 
Fiona and I planned to have a study group at Amanda's condo.
Ends up i was in a serious texting mode and telling stories :/


Our main plan going to Amanda's condo is go for swimming :D
 Bitches trying to jump into pool :/
She's trying to push me into the pool when i just climbed up from the pool -_-
Climb like a monster :D
 I'm sick of coughing :( ruined my day actually ):
But this girl had brighten my day (: Loves
  
It was awesome, except the part that they says i dive like a dog @ dolphin -___-
I had warned them not to posting this videotape into the youtube @ facebook. 
Unfortunately, Amanda tagged me in facebook and let me watch the videotape.
Thank god that i'm not the only one who dive that stupidly ; Fiona dive that way too (:


Went back home at 7.30p.m ; bath ; sleep. 
Enjoy 

No comments: