Friday, September 3, 2010

without cash.

Happy Birthday Merdeka Boy !
Joshua Chin & Jonathan Chin
31.8.2010
Sorry that being late to update this post.
Was screwed by civic projects for days. 

MERDEKA !
Happy Birthday to Malaysia.
It's holiday ! 
I went to 1U to shop with my sister ! 
How about you ? Do you enjoy your day ? 

Is that good to be a shopaholic ? :/
Because I'm the one, Who had shopped for 4hours at ou. 
It's good to spending the time to shop at the mall. 
It's hurt to spending your own money when you shop. 

I had used up all my saving money to spend on shopping.
I had bought 3tanktop ! I like it. 
I had actually wanted to buy since JANUARY ! 
I had being really patience not to buy until i had save some money.

Red and Black tanktop at MoeMoe
blue tanktop at F.O.S
RM50 just gone like this (:/
I <3 V.M.

I was wondering am i going to stay at home for the coming holidays ? 
Because without cash, i can't hangout anywhere.
Because without cash, i can't enjoy to shop. 
Because without cash, i can't do anything. 

I'm lack of money.
How am i going to survive without money ? Teach me. 

Enjoy !

No comments: