Thursday, September 23, 2010

Light away !

The moon is really shinny at that night. 
Happy Lantern Day everyone ! (;

I celebrate this special day with family at my auntie's house which at ShahAlam.
It was such a waste that my younger cousins failed attend to this celebration. 
Because I was the youngest there and no ones wanna play lantern with me ):
They think that it's really childish and just suitable for kids playing only -_-
We make steamboat and BBQ at my auntie's house, it were AWESOME. 

Reached my auntie's house at 5.30p.m to get to help her up. 
My job was just poke the shrimps to the stick there to able for BBQ
 Almost every shrimps is just same size as my hand :S
It's GIGANTIC ! OMG OMG OMG ! :O
There's more than 50shrimps in this box ; Cost RM400 ._.
Thanks to my uncle !
NEXT ! 
Arrange the vegetables as well after the shrimps !
The vegetables is just as much as we can get to sell it at pasar malam !
Lemon?
My sister is doing lemonade for us :)
MUAHAHHAAH, i found this at my auntie's house ! 
She offered me to clean this away from her house and i accepted ! :D
I had stuffer for 1week not eating it and now finally get to eat CHOCOLATE <3
This makes me gone really hyper ! (;
MOON ! Just round as my face ! (: 
Can see the different between my face and the moon on top ? :)
This is the Climax of the day  !
DELICIOUS ! It's really TASTY ! OMG ! 
BBQ TIME ! :DD ! 
My favorite auntie and uncle ! Woots !
Omg, you guys seriously have to ignore my outfit
I hate my tank top, i looks like 20years old older ): 
I'm soooooo regret wearing that, i looks like auntie :'(

I hate my tank top. 
 Can you see those shiny candles ? I made de :P
It's really outstanding in the dark !
Auntie, Sister and Monster ! :O 
Sweet couple !
 My LANTERN ! RABBIT !!
3 Sisters ! My Eldest sister still at Melbourne  ! ): 
Nice lantern ! (:
But, Oops ? :/ 
Mooncake anyone? (:
After dinner, lanterns, candles, burning lanterns, mooncake
It's the time for celebrate my sister's birthday ; an early birthday for her ! 

Happy Birthday Sister ! :)
Her name is Elaine, she's celebrating her 24th birthday today.
Which actually her birthday is on 24th of September ! 24,24 ! 
She's an awesome sister, the most patience's among my family.
We got the same genes, we don't speak but shout really loud. 
A great teacher that everyone beloved, she's funny and crazy.




She's a nice sister,sometimes when she go pasar malam.
She will offer us whether wanna buy any kuih-muih ! ")
She can be the smartest all the time yet lamest sometimes :/
I love her because she has a bigger tummy than mine ! :DDD ! 
Loves you lah !
Part of my family :)

Enjoy !

No comments: