Friday, September 3, 2010

HOLIDAYS



It's Holidays people !
Friday, it's my favorite day if without librarian duty. 

Have you started to plan how are you going to spend your time? 
there's 2weeks of holidays for primary and secondary students. 
School rocks.

Are you really as relax as the picture shown above ? (: 
Oh, I have to control myself.
I have to prove to everyone, my plan is still ON.
I never ever being so determine to losing my weight in my life.
Last time I used to be giving up easily of having my diet plan.

But now, it's different ! i had changed ! ;DD
I wanted to lose my weight so badly for having a good-looking body.
Because i had bought 3tanktops , 
i don't wanna waste my money just for buying but not wearing.

the 3tanktops is the motivation to make me wanted to lose weight.
without buying it, i will definitely won't want to lose weight. 
So, during this 2weeks of holidays is gonna be my suffer weeks.
Because i have to control myself not to eat that much as last time.
Ouch. 
Oh. 
Besides that, I planned to go fiona's house bake cake and stuff.
I loveeeeeeeee baking cake, especially vanilla and chocolate cake.
*because i know how to bake that 2 flavor ONLY*
MUAHAHAHA, i can't wait (: 
Nail polish anyone ?
Yes ! i just polished my finger nails. Cool. 
There's no different polishing it actually, 
because i'm using transparent colour.
Therefore no ones will notice it "/
But i still like it. 
I'm done planning my holidays. 
How about you ? Would you like to tell me yours ? (:
Hope you really can enjoy this 2weeks of holidays readers ! 
Enjoy !

No comments: