Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pyramid


Like a pyramid ; Like a pyramid.
Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh.
Went to pyramid just now with 
- Jiacheng
- Limsyau
- Paikyen
- Andrea
- Fiona 
- Edwin



- Kienyi
- Waiqi
- Daniel 
- Weirhys

- Jiangnam
- Zhaoyang
I enjoy, I love. 
Actually i couldn't attend to this outing so badly.
Because of my MUMMY that not allow me to go.
She not allow me go to pyramid with no reason -___-

Mum; Me
Mama, I wanna go pyramid on Thursday.
No. 
Why?
It's too far.
Last time you allowed me also.
No means no.
But Maa....
I will kill you if you ask me this question again.
*O_O*

I asked my mum about this since last week.
And so, she ruined my mood for 1week so badly. Urgh.

Since mummy not allow me go, 
My dad is my only hope who allow.
My daddy just came back from China, 
And he's just free when we're having dinner.
Was thought that i sure cannot go if i ask my dad.
But, it's because i wanna go so badly. 
I had go ask my dad.
Dad ; Me
Papa.. I'm going to pyramid tomorrow.
Who's going with you?
My friends, she fetch me go.
Who's your friend?
Bu3, Fiona is fetching me.
How many people is going ?
7-8 peoples, all girls.
Mm, be careful when you're there arh.
Orh.
there's many bad guys there * bla bla bla*

I can't stop smiling when having my dinner after my dad says yes. 
I gave a really stupid look with a peace to my mum :D *peaces*
it shows that * IN YOUR FACE * and my mum don't give a damn.
So happy.

I love skating ; 
Although i don't know how to skate (: 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who don't know.
Kienyi and fiona is worse than me ! so happy. 
Without them, i will definitely laugh by everyone. Heh. 

Well, i'm SO SORRY to kienyi.
I said that wanna teach him to skate.
But ended up, I'm the one who made him fell down :S
SORRY
1pm to 4pm
skated for 3hours, 
It's quite a short time for me actually.
Because last time i used to skate for at least 5 hours !


After skating, went to SAKAE SUSHI.
Thanks to daniel who spending me on this meal. 
Well, did i tell you that i love sushi ? (; 
Well, when i was having my meal.
That's a guy sit at another table, 
Who always stalk me when i was eating. 
Jiangnam. He looks adorable.
He's blocking the sushi moving it. AHHA.
Erm, i don't like his beard.


Delicious meal that cost RM150.65
Go watch movie at 5.40pm ; Piranha 
This movie isn't scary but DISGUSTING.
Feel like vomit after watching it.
Nice movie though (;

Say ByeBye to Pyramid ! (; 
Thanks paikyen, 
The one who fetched me home.
Without her, I will probably go home right after skating :D 
Just because of her, I can go home at 7.30p.m but not 4p.m

THANK YOU PAIK YEN  & HER DADDY 
<3
Enjoy !

No comments: