Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi, LimSiao. Sweet 16th !

She loves pink.
She loves rainbow. 
She loves butterflies.
She loves chocolates.
She loves JoKwan more than me D:

Hope you like the cupcakes that phaik and I baked for you yea! (; 
Yesterday we had used the whole day to spend on this ! 
To my lovely KS partner, Limsyau
We have the same attitude which are Kiasu,Kiasi, Killsteal.
That's why we formed ourselves a group which called KS partner.
I started to be really close with her since form3 ; she's totally different compared to last time. She was a really quiet, gorgeous,pretty and sweet girl before I'm close with her. She gets a really big influence when comes with me. She turns very TALKATIVE and insane's best partner ; she's even over me ! But i don't think that it's a bad thing :/ I feel proud what i had done for her :D I was a lesbian with her when we're really close to each other. NOAM NOAM NOAM had turns to be our favorite symbol after we had took a lame joke. We will never get bored of gossiping about hot guy and NasiLemak <3 Thanks for always letting me your ear to listen to me when I'm down. A cheerful girl that brighten me up everyday ! loves.


A song that i would like to dedicated for this birthday girl, 

当我们同在一起,
在一起,在一起,
当我们同在一起,
及快乐无比。
Our KS theme song :D
Loves you lahh. <3 
Enjoy !

No comments: