Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last paper ? No.

Today is will be my last paper if i'm a BANANA. 
Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.
Hoy, economy paper today !
I did really badly for my paper 2 (Essay) for my economy.
Because I have no time to write my answer on the paper :S 
2hours is not enough loh, because this paper wasn't that easy :(

Ignore ! I'm totally so in holiday mood right now although i still got chinese paper :/
YAY ! Cheers for 4Kenanga's students that the first class finish exam (if chinese not counted)
I got list of things to do during holidays ; I can't wait for holidays lahh ! Shopping, anyone ? 

Ohyeah, I found a Baby mango when the way walking to tuition centre ! :D
It's a baby mango ! :D
Smile ")
Yeah, i know it's kinda lame.
I have nothing new to update because was busying preparing for my exam !
But now, exam is over ! Gonna update many many stuff during holidays ! (; Cheers.

AHAHHAHA, My mummy come back from Thailand already!
It's a Ohmygosh news for me ! Because it's means that STOCKS ARRIVED <3
When i was burning midnight oil to study economy at 1a.m 
I heard someone open the door and i ran out to welcome back them ! (:
Sister brought me a dress, KEAKAKKAKEKEKKAKEKA. I'm so excited.
Sister brought me a BIKINI, MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. I'm so happpy.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ No More outside food. 
Yay, I missed my mum's cooking !
Gotta sleep, ends here (; 
Enjoy !

No comments: