Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spot ?

Hi, bored of staring at the book with empty mind. 
Can't absorb the knowledge from books and nothing gets into my brain :S
Decided to online and update my blog to make my mind fresh only go on my study (:


Well, Wanna play a game? 
Let's Spot the picture below, 
see how many snacks i had hide in my bookshelf ?
Gah, Ignore the messiness of my bookshelf 
Yeah, It's really obvious. Isn't it ? (: 

Ahaha, that's a 5 ! (: 
1. Famous Amos
2. Bread with my favorite Jam 
3. Energy Bar ; chocolate flavor
4. Dark Chocolate
5. Twistie 

Yes, they're my power when i'm hungry @ sick of studying <3
How about you ? Do you hide snacks in your bookshelf ? Don't deny (; 

I'm a COOKIE MONSTER
This is my favorite cookie :D 
I'll never say no whenever i saw this ! 
Caution : Don't hide away from me ; I can sense it :')

Enjoy !

No comments: