Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's cupcakes, but it tastes like cookies :S

Hiy, 
Me,Fiona,Amanda,Liangian and Jiangnam gonna be like a WOMAN today !
We had planned to bake cake at Liangian's house today !
Well, the first station is to go buy ingredient at ou ! (: 

Fiona and I reached there at 12p.m, while waiting for them to reach. 
We went to many shops but we can't buy anything ):
We see, We look, We shop but we didn't buy. 
Because we only having 20bucks each. ARH. 
It's torturing me looking but not buying it ! Ouch. 

Shopped for 2hours and they finally reached at 2p.m.
Okay,bought ingredient and it cost RM20 (: Liangian's mummy brought us home.
Went to liangian's house, It's OMGOD for me. I have no idea how to describe. 
His house is so gorgeous,big,nice and wulala for me. A bunglow ! 
I LIKE HIS NEIGHBOUR'S house, got Swimming pool ! *scream*shout*ARH*

Okay, stop that. Let's back to our topic. 
Amanda is a cake baker expert, she knows everything very well.
She looks like a mother , she ordered liangian and jiangnam to things.
THEY LOOKS LIKE A KID, they obeyed her.AHAHHAHAHAHA. this is so fun (:
This is LiangIan (: 
Finished everything ; BUT.
We just found out that we have no paper cupcakes :s
Without the paper cup, we can't do anything and we stops there.
Waiting for liangian's mummy to wake up fetch us to buy the paper cups.
While her mummy is sleeping, We're watching TITANIC :P
Bought paper cups, time to bake !
We actually decided to plan to bake vanilla cupcakes.
But it ends up, we put lemonade, chips and marshmallow on in (: 
We failed to bake the cupcakes and it looks like cookies D; 
Tasted weird
Liangian ordered chilies, and we continue our movie. 
TITANIC TIME ! (: 
Went back home at 8p.m 
Thanks to Liangian & his sister fetching us !
Screwed by my mummy
Because i have tuition at 7.30p.m ; I rushed to the tuition.
The teacher told me that the tuition is canceled because no one come but me -__-
What is this weihh, scolded by my mum and says cannot go out during holidays anymore.
Hmmmm, I'm gonna break the rules it if she set by the way :)

Ps: Rules is means to be broken, isn't it ? Heh. 
Enjoy !

No comments: