Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A-Man-La ?

Happy Belated Birthday AMANDA ! (; 
Charming Womanish Little Girl (;
A very naughty girl that always like to goes around to kacau people at the class.
But she's the one that who always entertain us, we will never get bored of her.
She's awesome, she can cook, shout, punch, fight, and even dressed up prettily!
She has a prefect daddy, big tummy, pro in cooking, a genius. Aiks,envy her much!
Went to her condo's and had a wonderful BBQ pool party.
Can't stop laughing when she using the corn hitting around at the pool. 
Weirhys is way different,used drumstick to help people to brush the teeth;EW.
OhyeaOhyea! I LOVE gossiping with v-zone ( brother ) at the pool side,SO FUN.
Aw ! How lovely ! The sweetest couple <3 
Raining while we're still having fun at the pool. Aw. 
Decided to go take a cafe at Mr.J where nearby amanda's condo.
Took about 15minutes to walk there, not as near as I thought :S 
Guess what, while I'm ordering my food. someone shouted my name 
I saw my sister yamcha at the next door ; YAY. GOT TRANSPORT HOME ! (: 
Pig & Chicken
Animal Loves <3
For more pictures ?
Please go to facebook, Click Andrea Chan
Thanks to her that being the photographer of the day ! (;
Enjoy! 

No comments: