Thursday, October 21, 2010

Memorizing is not a good thing.

Well, Just finish my sejarah paper.
I found it's quite easy because i had actually know what's coming out.
I got the questions yesterday night and i started to memorize all the answer.


Memorizing isn't a great way to score for your paper.
I had prepared for my sejarah paper for today but I ends up write nothing on the paper.
They asked the exactly same question, and my job is just fill up the answer that i had memorized yesterday. But i had failed to do that-__- My mind is like a computer ; It shut down suddenly. That's nothing on my mind ends up just holding the pen and keep scratching my head trying really hard to remember what i had memorized for 2hours. It had already over though, but I can't stop blaming myself never study but memorizing ! Ishhhh, I got really pissed on me and cursed myself ; Aiks !


Anyway, Moral paper tomorrow !
Gotta memorize my nilai :
( not a good thing again )


Enjoy !

No comments: