Saturday, October 30, 2010

The last day of PingPong.

Today is the last day playing pingpong with my form5's friends.
Joonhoe and Gibson, They're my best form5's in my life. 
JoonHoe. 
I meet him in orchestra band when i was form1.
He's a really friendly, nice and patience guy i ever meet. 
He's a great entertainer that you will never get bored with him.
He never treat me like a girl but a brother (: that's why i like him. 
I pinch, I punch, I yell and scream at him when I'm not in a good mood.
He never scold me but being a counselor whenever i did something wrong.
He willing to let me to torture him whenever i want to express my feeling badly. 
He just like my pillow, he will never punch me back but being a great shoulder for me. 
Gibson
Meet her since form2, 
He has 2 daughter, which is Hawyu and me. 
I had many best memories with him ; that i'll never forget the days spend with him. 
he's always broke when he's with me, spend a lots on his "aiyah" daughter. Heh.
Remember we ponteng tuition went to a Sunlik and belanja me snacks that cost RM10 (: 
Remember we went to a restaurant have a eating competition with him and hawyu.
I actually the lost in the competition, but I'm too kiasu and he's being nice.  
I throw all my food to his plate and ends up I got the second place and he don't mind (: 
He still remember my birthday and wished me gave me present that i unexpected ! 
This "aiyah" daddy treat me really good, even better than my real dad ! :P

Gonna miss them when they leave
Planned wanna go out together since last year, but failed -_-?
WHEN ARE WE GOING OUT LAHHH ; MISS YOU GUYS WEIH ! DON'T FFK LAH !

Okay, Pingpong ends here. 
Sister brought me to Ou after Pingpong. 
My sister was provoked and treated me faily well out of sudden.
She says she want to drink Teh'C so badly so we decided to go wongkok. 
Suet Li, my 3rd sister. 
Well, It looks delicious ! Isn't it? 
Okay, We learned our lesson actually.
Never judge it looks by it's cover, except the Teh'C others sucks. 
It's a NO to me ! 
We wasted Rm25.10 on this meal, 
She spends RM20 and i spends 10cent on it ! :/
We swear that never come here again , wallet's hurt.  

Lepak with my sister at ou after our meal ; From 6pm until 7.30pm. 
This is the first time spending my time with my sister.
It's not as bad as i thought (:  Was kinda enjoy with her. 
Enjoy !

No comments: