Friday, November 5, 2010

wonder when is my turn to wear heels ?

I'm 16, I want a teenage dream !
To brighten up my sweet 16th !
1. Be like a shopaholic. 
Yes, shopaholic will never get tired @ hate to shop around the meal. But the problem is when am i going to have such a money to buy stuffs for myself? If I'm a billionaire, I'll buy the hugest shopping meal in the world and spend my whole life in the shopping meal with my best friends <3 Enjoy high-tea at a high-class restaurant while we gotta rest after shop. Yiks, I'll save up all my money to buy my "dream list". First will be Wedge heels. I found it at Ou, which i had been looking for years ! But it cost RM79.90. Ohman, this is not cheap. Tsk Tsk. 
Google searched ; Hardly find the one i'm looking for )';
 something around like this <3
2. Learn something NEW !
Days before Pinkie (Fiona) and I went to attended some dancing lesson and it was AWESOME. Guess what ? my muscle cramp ; It's the worse thing that happened on me. My arm, hand, leg, stomach, neck, shoulder ( almost all the part of my body ) is suffering right now. I CAN'T SLEEP WELL T_T and I think it will take a long time to recover.Never go work out for months and the result is always like this :S  Ouch Ouch. Enjoy tho. Ohyea! My cousin also want to join when she knew that i go for dancing class. AHHA, gonna be really fun if she's coming along with me. YAY ! 
That's how i wear to attend my lessons (
3. What colours ? 
BLUE LAH.
Nail polish timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Blue is always the best choice for me. Although still got 1week only comes to holidays, but I still can't wait to polish my nails. TEEHEE. But I hope the teacher won't caught me at school :S Anyway, I found out that all the nail polish that i bought is  only pink,black,transparent -____- Ohman, where's my blue? Went to fiona's house yesterday and borrowed her blue colour nail polish. Thanks PINKIE ! Wasted 2hours on polishing my nails, Woah right ? Had fun at Fiona's house. Gossips much ! <3 
While letting it dry, 
eat smash potato and watched a movie at her house. 
Comedy ; It's SO FUNNY! 
Although sometimes I still don't get it when they says those jokes :S
Enjoy !

No comments: