Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today gonna be a good good night.

Sorry, I'm late ! 
Need to help the guys to prepare food
I supposedly to be the first one who reach at 5pm ;
But ends up I was the last one who reached at 6.30p.m. 

I'm SORRY Fiona ! 
Feel so sorry to Fiona because she had waited me for 1hour. 
She got frustrated and says wanna MURDER ME when she see me.
I brought some snacks and candles to Jiwei's house for the BBQ party ! 
The climax is always there when the BBQ started. 
BBQ party was effing AWESOME ; worth it skipping my dancing classes :P
I love the camera, marshmallows, Bihoon, water, chicken wings and more. 
Can't stop posing myself when i saw the camera is infront on me. HEHE.
Cam-whore is a very good and fun activity that no ones hate it ; especially me (


We had took about 200+
But i just upload those pictures that it's me in my blog lah.
To see more pictures on the awesome BBQ party day ? Click Me !

I love hide and seek , it was the most fun game ever in form4. 
It had been years that i never play this game with my cousins at my hometown.
Yesterday i played this game with whole bunch of age 16th big girl and big guys.
It's way fun & nice compare to when i was young because it's a scary and shocking game.
We play hide and seek at night, without any single light. It was really scary at first.

But i get used to it after that ; Can't stop screaming, laughing and shouting all the time! 
1) Hide inside the wardrobe ( upper decker) 
2) Hide inside the storeroom ( Inner place )
3) Hide under the bed with Wenyuet.


While hiding with wenyuet, there's the potong part.
My sister came and want to fetch me home -_-!! 

Aduh, Jiwei's and my house were so near to each other!
Why can't i walk home with Fiona and Juexuan so i can get to stay longer !
It's a x10000000000000000 very not agree that my sister want to fetch me home. 


Enjoy !

No comments: