Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My sore throat is always causes by ktv

Once in a blue moon ; 
I never sing Lady GaGa song in the ktv O_O
It's all Chinese's songs!
Kinda pity jason chin that he always complain at the ktv room. 
Because we always skipped his songs and makes him can't get to sing any english songs.
Jason ; everyone

Ohdamnit, shit lah.
O_O? What's wrong?
I shouldn't drop chinese. 
AHAH? Why ?
You guys always sing Chinese song and there's no English song at ALL 
AHAHHAHAHA. Sorry dude. 
Owhman, damn stress lah. 
AHAHHAHAHHAHA. 
Jaychou was our main character. 
We had sang 70% of his songs, because he's awesome !
He was my Idol when i was in form2 ! Love him muchh ! (;  
 
I'll never get tired when get into the ktv room 
I'll never let go the mic away from me too ; Please forgive me. 
Ktv is always the best activity that can burns your fats ! Counted as exercises :D 
Because when you jump,scream @ shout will used up lots of energy and get tired easily !
That's why i love ktv much (; I'll never stop singing when they're playing  my favorite song. 
Enjoying (: 
It's really fun hanging out with them ;
I hope there's more chance to let me hanging out with them again !

They planned wanna go to Genting during holidays, I.M.Possible that i can go :/ 
I want to go so badly lahh, if not gonna bored for me stuck at house doing housework =_=
So If i can get to hanging out with them again, I will never failed to upload pics :D 

Enjoy !

No comments: