Thursday, November 25, 2010

Full, Noon, Morning.

Hey readers, I'm still alive. 
I'm sorry that I had neglected my blog for days.
Since the day i started to work, there's the day i start to suffer. 


My legs got really hurt after work, turns to lam beh beh. 
I was wondering desperately when am i going to take my salary ?
I had been working for. Em, 2weeks already ! There's RM300 at least. 

I'm totally broke right now, I can't even afford to pay for my meal when i break. 
Therefore, I have no other choice but bring food from my house. Homemade food! 


I had been hesitating should I quit my job?
The workers there are nice, but I just can't bear with their rules.

 1. Handphone must keep inside the locker when working hours. 
 2. You cannot sit, but stand all the time.
 3. Have to follow your customer all the time.
 4. Keep giving opinion to customer @ being annoying. 
 5. Sweep and mop the floor before the shop is closing. 

I love my mum, she's just like a shinny star whenever I'm in trouble. 
She is the one who fetch me and back from work everyday, morning and night. 
She is the one who make the homemade food for me, delicious. She's awesome. 
Therefore, I will treat her whatever she want after i get my salary ( Just a meal ) 
Without her, I won't be able to afford myself to buy the food at there. Too expensive ):


Working causes me had failed to attend for so many event, tsk tsk. 
My pinkie ( Fiona ) is still working with me, I'm quite happy actually.
She and I actually wanted to quit so badly for the first 3days of working.
We're trying to get to used it by talking for 30minutes (maximum) per day.
Talking and Gossips to each other had turned to our daily " to-do list ". Heh. 
Without doing it, we're lifeless already. Nothing is gonna be better than this. 


Appreciate peoples that came to visit me at BONITA (: 
Loves you guys, I still gotta suffer for 2more weeks ! OOSH ! 
2weeks later,I'm gonna ROCK THE WORLD! 
Gah,Just hanging around with you guys (; 
Enjoy !

No comments: