Thursday, November 25, 2010

Never stay at home.

Who is this guy? 
Hey, It's my off day again !
But I don't think it's a good idea having off day anyway.
Because I'm still going to Ou ( the place i work ) on my day off, strange.
Hangout with Daniel and paikyen, 2person only because others are working too. lol 
Before the day we hangout together, we had discuss what should we do for the outing !

Me ; Paikyen ; Daniel

Well, I'm afraid of it will be very awkward tomorrow.
Why? 
It's only 3 of us. 
Yea, same here.
Okay, don't worried I will make it fun. 
Fun? Are you sure?
Yes .
He failed to make it fun. 
Ends up, it seems like paikyen and I had ditched daniel aside.
Because he's the one who never speak any word but just following us.
Is that counted as " I will make it fun " ? Answer is wrong, It's not. Sorry. 
Well, we meet at 1pm and watched a movie called Unstoppable. 
Paikyen and I were about to SLEEP at the cinema when this movie starts. 
It's SO BORING at first that makes us wanna leave the cinema so badly. Sigh. 
But it's because it cost us RM7 so we decided to give it a chance and sit down watch. 
When we about to sleep, there's go the climax. Woots Woots, It became more exciting. 
Ends up we never failed to saying how handsome the guy in the movie was, hot and cute (: 
Spot a black guy with a black shirt
It's Daniel.
Paikyen and I had totally forgot daniel is way behind us.
It's so fun playing "hide and seek" and teasing daniel all the way round.
But ends up he gotta go home after the game. Owhhh, he went back at 4pm.
It's so EARLY ! But it's alright for us actually, because it's gossip time without him ! :D
HAHHA, i got really enjoy keep gossiping with paikyen non-stop. Without guys are there.
Woah, it's like. Time passed really fast, and gotta say bye bye to each other after that :/ 
Reached home at 6.15pm, It's fun gossiping with paikyen. Awesome feeling being with her!

Enjoy !

No comments: