Friday, November 5, 2010

have a great time with my cousin.

It's the first time hanging out with my cousins.
I found that it's strange because we don't really talk at first.
But we all had fun at the end of the day, can't stop laughing. 
Surprisingly,I want to hang out with them AGAIN if there's a chance. 

Auntie dropped us at Ou at 6.15p.m 
Which the movie starts at 6.20p.m ; she's really smart.
Rushed to Q up for buying Pop-corn and it took 10mins. 
Movie still haven start, yay. 
Hachiko, a true story in japan.
It's about loyalty.
Hachi is a very loyal dog that always stick to his owner.
He's one of my favorite dog because he's adorable and nice. 
A very touching story that made my tears can't stop dropping.
But the guy sit next to my sister is worse, sobbed really hard O_O

I ATE A LOT
After the movie we went to took our dinner at TEPAMYAKI. 
While the way heading to the restaurant, my sister says I'm Short.
I'm shorter than my younger cousin ; It's like a WHAT for me, shocked ! 
Because i was really way TALLER last time :S

60% of my plate is full of bean sprouts and left 50% after eating. 
Because i hateeeeeeeeee bean sprouts. Tsk tsk.  
Tepamyaki > Mc Flurry > Auntie's Anne > Bubble Tea. 
Took the food above BERTURUT-TURUT ; never STOP !
That is how i put on my weight, I'm so horrible. Aikss !

Arcade Time ! 
To prevent myself to stop eating, my sister decided to go play.
Bowling and pool is totally crowded so decided went to arcade. 
That's the climax gos, It was SO FUN ! Having fun with my cousin.
We can't stop shouting, laughing, jumping and everything at there.
Everyone at there staring at us whenever we play any game with BIG EYES !
Because we're too hyper that they taught we came from Tanjung Rambutan O_O
Ignore them, My sister is the main character at the arcade ; She's INSANE. 

Shout louder than me, i felt embarrassed (-//-)
I can't stop laughing and looking at my sister play the Gun. 
She didn't play , she helped my cousin to play. DAMN FUNNY.
You guys should see how funny is she ; i videotaped it. HEHE. 
She can't stop screaming ; she's totally addicted to arcade after this.
She went to Curve, Tropicana City Mall just to go the arcade and play O_O


It seems like after the rain without the umbrella.
We're all were so sweaty and tiring ! But we enjoy ! (; 


Auntie ; Cousin ; everyone

Hey guys, do you have fun today ? 
Yeahh, but very tired ! 
Ohmy ! Why are you so sweaty ? 
Hmm, I went to jogging just now. 
Jogging? Where? 
1day trip at OneUtama.
AHAHHAHA

Enjoy !

No comments: