Monday, November 15, 2010

No more freedom.

I supposedly at Genting with my whole bunch of gang. 
But unfortunately my parents not allow to, so ends up go to Ou.
With my friends that parents not allow them to go Genting too !

OneUtama, Gsc (new wig) , 12.30p.m
You Again? Yes, the best comedy for this year in my list. 
This movie just seems like Grown up,a very funny and meaningful comedy.
I like the grandma in the movie, her name is Bunny. Isn't it a cute name ?
Can't stop laughing when looking at the grandma swinging at the main stage.
Besides that,she still seduce some young hot guy around there. AHAHAH. Cute ahma (:

After the movie, went to job-hunting with Fiona.
Owh, I found a job at BONITA and i gotta start to work on this Wednesday!
It's really rush and I'm still not in the working mood. But I have no choice. 
Because I currently left RM6 in my pocket ; totally running out of cash. 
The world is always talk about money. No Money, No Talk :/

Play pool with JasonChin,ChunHin and YungFei.
It's was so fun playing pool with them, never except Chunhin can be that Pro !
Can't stop laughing when saw JasonChin had hit the black ball for so many times.
He never win for any round in the game ; Sob Sob. Enjoyed with them (:

Wish me luck on Wednesday ! Hope everything will be fine.
I don't want to be like a anti-social little girl standing there and daydream. 
I don't want to be the only Chinese at there anymore, I'm sorry being racist. 
I want everything CHANGE ! I want to be satisfy with my job ; HAPPY & FRIENDLY!
Hope you guys can go to BONITA and visit me it you're at OneUtama shopping around.
I will always being welcome you to come and visit me;we even can take break together (:

Enjoy !

No comments: