Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The evilest yet nicest woman in the earth.

Who is she with the charming smile ?
The prettiest woman in the earth ; She's my mummy. 
To my mummy : 

Although i know you won't read my blog, but I want to let everyone knows today is a very special day for you. It's your birthday mummy ! The day that you turns 45this year, but you don't looks like 45 at all. With the charming smile that melts everyone, you're always the prettiest if you behave like this all the time. You're always being protective and nice to me because I'm the youngest among the SAW's family, that's why you treat me like a baby. Therefore, you always not allow me to me to hangout with my friends to somewhere far away except THE CURVE & OneUtama. Besides that, I still have to ask your permission before I buy an Ice-cream because you don't want me to get cough :S It's a really really bad things for me, depressed me badly tho. You're the Queen in our family, even the Lion King ( My daddy ) still lose to you. So I have no other choice to choose but just obey you. 
Your EQ is always the highest among the whole family, was really surprise that you can being so patience to tahan daddy that always nagging all the time. Tahan my two elder sisters who always fight and tried to solve their problem peacefully. Tahan my brother that always come home lately and tried hard to give him what he wanted. Tahan the youngest among the family which is me, the one who always beg you want to hangout with friends but ends up I cannot go and cry very hard at home ; Ignore you for days and don't even want to eat the things that you cooked for me but rather to drink Milo because want you to know that I'm really stubborn.

My dear mummy, I'm already 16th. You should give me freedom but not being so protective although it's for my own good. You always thinks that I'm the most blur among the family but it's the time i should stand on my own feet already. I'm really glad that you born me to this world, I'm really happy that have 3sisters and 1 brother. They're awesome because you're the one bring them up. Without you, there's no us. Without you, I won't be able to be so disciplined, well-cared, sengmok and do the housework. You're better than the best mummy, I LOVE YOU

Okay, as the picture had shown ; went to celebrate my mummy's birthday.
Brought a clothes that she's wearing in the picture that cost RM120 (: 
Sorry readers, can't upload much pictures.
Because it will took me 20mins to uploading a picture.
Blame my dad ; He loves to used those high quality Mega Pixel :S
But don't worried, i will be update the others when I'm free yea (;
Enjoy!

No comments: