Friday, November 19, 2010

ChiBak.

I'm exhausted.
Welcome to BONITA~ 
That's the words i have to say when customer come in.
I'm so so so tired, today is my 3rd day. I feel like it's 300years. 
Desperate to know when can I go take my salary ? MONEY PLS! 
It's only 3days, I had already sick of standing there promoting stuff.

Being a promoter isn't a bad thing, but you to know. 
You have to stand there for 8hours without sitting on a chair.
It's torturing and you will suffer very badly, worse than dying. 
My legs seems like had been chopped by people, it's numbed already.
I can't stop helping my legs to do some exercise when I stand more than 3hours. 
Do you want to know how tiring it was ? Stand for 6hours then you will know how i feel "/


Hambri ; Me

Sky? Kenapa kamu di sini? 
Err.Err. 
Kamu duduk ? 
Ermmm. Penat.
Owhh, Ahaha.Okay.
Hambri is a worker at Bonita,
He found me sitting at the chair which nearby the shop.
I'm too tired of standing there. Thank god that he's being nice.
Never tell my manager about that. I was quite scared he told :S 


I'm an Image consultant, sounds cool right? It's only a part timer actually.
Wearing all the accessories from that shop, to promote their things to customer.

That's what an Image consultant should be. Standing there for 8hours non stop, X sitting. 
Always dressed up myself with different accessories everyday,It's quite fun in this section.


Today is way different, the first time. 
First time working having my meal with my friends, not alone.
I enjoy my meal today, the best day among the 3days. Because I'm not alone
Heh, I'm a selfish girl. I hate being alone, that is why I want you guys to be there :)
Thanks to Fiona, Wenhow,Gabriel,Eugene,Jialeng. Guys that accompany me makan !
Aiks, i feel the happiness having meal with friends. It's way different than being alone :/


Enjoy !

No comments: