Saturday, November 20, 2010

Off !

I OFF TODAY !
It's not a really best day for me, I have reason. 
I choose to take leave today because I got account tuition at 2pm. 
Lovely ShaYin knew that I will be shouting "I'M SO HUNGRY" at tuition, 
She baked some cupcakes for me to shout my mouth, isn't it sweet? (:
Thanks Shayin! She's nice, or I'm the one who being too annoying ? Heh. Sorry.

2morrow I will be working FULL-TIME.
FULL-TIME, standing there for 12hours ; 2breaks. Jesus Christ 
It's Sunday tomorrow ! Everyone will be free right? Let's go OneUtama!
Come to BONITA, the shop that i work ! Get to see pretty accessories. 
If you come and visit me. I can give you discount as well ! Please let me serve you (: 

I hate working. 
Swear won't be working If I'm a Zillionaire !
I will be stop working until middle of December i guess (:
After I get my salary. Any event? Just call me, I guarantee attending !
Enjoy!

No comments: