Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jelly Legs.

Hiy, today was my first day work at BONITA. 
Was really nervous at first, but I got used to it in 10minutes. 
Not as bad as I thought, the workers there are really friendly ! (: 
There's 3 malays and 1 chinese, the chinese woman is my brunch manager :S
Jane,Kak Woman (forgot her name),Sharon (Manager) and Abhim ( a guy ) 


Jane ; Me

Hello, Apa nama kamu ?
Hi, Name saya karyen.
Kaaaaaaa.. yan ? 
Ermm, yeah ; KARYEN.
Owh, Kaaaaaaaaaryan ?
Erm, kamu boleh panggil saya Sky.
Owh, Sky ! Nama ini lagi senang. 
Errrrh, hehe ? 
Jane, a malay lady work at there. 
Thanks to her that had taught me everything (;
She has a very charming smile, laugh louder than me :O 

Kak Woman ; Me

Nama kamu sky ke? 
En, nama saya sky. 
Owh, sedang sekolah ?
En, saya sekarang berada di BU3.
Manatu?
Er, dekat OneUtama loh. Hehee? 
Owhh, Umur apa?
16th, Form4 Tahun Ini.
Owhh, Kamu sama Umur dengan anakku !
O_O
Kak woman doesn't looks that old.
But she has a daughter that same age with me? 
WOAH, shocking. Because she doesn't seems like have a children that big ! 
Thanks to her, she had taught me how to serve a customer. Thank youuu ! 

Abhim ; Me

Sky, kenapa kamu nak pergi kerja ? 
Ermm, kerana saya tak ada duit.
Owh, apa hobi kamu ? 
Keluar main dengan kawan saya.
Owhh, Bagus bukan? 
Ah? Tapi sekarang tak ada duit, nak pergi kerja.
AHHAHAHA. Begitu lah. 

I wore short pants to work ; forgotten to wear long pants -_-
Worse is, I only brought 10bucks. I can't go out and buy any long pants.
But there's a worker that, a malay woman is really nice and she trusted me.
She just lend me RM20 for me without hesitating to let me buy a long pants at Jusco(:
Then the guy brought me there to buy, he has a longer hair than me O_O Woah. He's nice. 
The guy name is Abhim? something like that, forgotten his name actually :/ He's funny. 


Abhim ; Me

Er ?? Kamu sudah kerja berapa lama?
Owh, sudah 4tahun berada di sana.
WOAH, sangat lama worh.
Yalah, sebelum saya mari kerja di sini ; rambut saya pendek.
Tak pernah gunting selepas ada kerja di sini? 
Hmmm, Tak pernah.
WOAH. PANJANGNYA.
Hehee. Mana ada lah. 
That's the conversation btw them.
They're not bad actually. But i didn't really talk to them lah
Fiona came to Ou and visited me for not more than 1minutes. Thankyou?
I SERVED Pn.Neoh at the shopped, she was surprised when she saw me ! 
Went to take my break at 2.15pm, took my lunch alone (my first time)
First time being alone having lunch at OneUtama, It's so strange and weird.
I ate PanMee at food court, RM5.25 Small Small Small bowl, NOT ENOUGH !
Conclusion, quite satisfy with my work. But my legs got really hurts actually.
But I you guys can come and visit me at BONITA; Let's take break together ! (;
Not only that, when you saw me at the shop. Please let me serve you if you want to buy. 
Enjoy !

No comments: