Friday, December 3, 2010

Resign.

A letter for my manager. 
Click the picture to enlarge it (; 
I wrote this letter happily,
A resign letter that can makes me to get back my freedom !
Yeah, i sick of working already although it's just 2weeks passed. 
I'm not the only one who wanted to quit too, there's another senior wanted to. 
HEHE, it's hambri. A guy that worked at there for 4YEARS. how can he tahan ar? O_O
He asked me to help him to write a resign letter for him too. AHHAA. BM version lahh (; 
17th of December will be my last day of working at BONITA. 
Ohman, i still need to suffer for another 2more weeks ): I DON'T WANT. 
It's torturing me that have to always sleep at 1am and wake up at 9am. Aw. 
It makes me have a really deep and black eye bags. Legs got really hurt as usual ): 

Okay, let's talk about the passed few days that I was working out there ! 
I will just gather everything together in 1 post, This ! Sorry, I'm too lazy :')
That's how I have to dressed up myself with the accessories. 
I don't really put on any accessories on myself during daily life.
Therefore,I can't used to it when there's so many accesories on me.
It's really heavy putting to many things on ur body, my neck hurts :(
But I got slowly used to it by taking about 1week time. Ouchhhhhh. 
Loves JiaLeng much, 
She almost everyday came to visit me when she break.
She's a nice girl (: A good singer too ! Thanks much much ! 
Not only that, she sometimes waited 20minutes for me to break together.
Isn't it sweet? I got really touched(': [ She always bring homemade food too, AHHA.]
But during break, I wasn't alone anymore.
Thanks for Fiona, Wenhow, Jialeng and Munhoy.

They also work at Ou as well, It's so fun having meal with them during break (; 
I really enjoy every moment have meal with them, happy to being NOT ALONE !
Especially heading to McDonald to buy ChocolateTop after our meal, everytime :D
Not only them, there's lots more people had visited me when i worked. Thanks lots <3
Mine is full of chocolate on top, hers is normal huge bun :D
Mann, It's time to change my Hp already :/
Ate CINABBON with Pinkie, It's just a HUGE HUGE BREAD. 
The first time eating this bread, never eat such a OILY bread in my life before.
The bun is SO OILY, it's worse than NasiLemak I guess :S Not bad tho, very big (; 
Ohman,bear with me in that picture. I just way too hungry and can't stand in the hunger :
2nd of December.
pinkie (Fiona)
It's the first time getting her salary by check, she's so happy.
She never work in her entire life before and she finally did it, Congrats (; 
Can't stop laughing when i look at her face that never stop smiling. AHAHA.
But in another way, I feel glad that she finally grown up. BIG GIRL LIAO LOH. 


Enjoy !

No comments: