Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The silent ktv ?

Heyyy, i went to Ou with my friends today.
Fiona, hawyu and Shannon. It was weird but i enjoy !
Okay, the first station we went were to Ktv at 12pm.
It's Ktv everyone. My favorite :P Turn on the music dude!

Hawyu and I had planned to wear the same clothes.
The same hoodie that we bought last time, a white one. 
Hoodie, Shorts jeans, nerdy specs and 2 little PONY TAILS ! 
Aww, I look like a cute nerd. A really ugly cute nerd to be true.
That's the 5th time outing that never wear contact lens. WEIRD !
I wore my wedges :D
The Ktv was quite weird, no jumping, no laughing.
Yeah, I was quite hyper when i stepped into the Ktv room.
I Started to choose my favorite song and i started to sing loudly.
Hawyu and Fiona went out and left me at the Ktv singing alone D: 
It makes me have no mood to sing when I'm in the ktv alone, it's all my voice. 
I stop singing when I was eating there and lying there relaxing. Lols, that's so not me.
Probably because I'm still not in the mood that wanna sing so badly. I'm bored in the ktv. 

Choose to pull hawyu to accompany me to the washroom.
We started to tied 2 little pony tails that makes me think I look so cool.
Well, just bear with me. I just want to do something crazy and funky. Idk why.
 It was fun being like a retarded. Heh.
Shannon and Fiona can't laughing at us. 
The ktv supposed to end at 3pm but we leave at 2.30pm.
Hanging around and shop shop shop with them. Pity shannon.
He's the only guy there and have nothing to do but just follow us.
He seems so bored there, he's nice because he choose to be with us. AWW. 
PINKIES <3 
We went to Padini ( new wing )
I SAW MY DRESS THERE AND THERE HAVE MY SIZE, M SIZE ! 
I was so happy and went to try but they says I don't look good on it -_-
Ends up i never buy the dress, you can take a look at my previous post. 
Cam-whore with hawyu inside the fitting room. Don't we look like twins? 
 Sisters? :)
Although we don't look the same but i think she's just like my mirror (: 

I bought nothing. 
went back at 6.30pm. 
Enjoy !

No comments: