Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's an early Christmas !

Although today is not Christmas, but we think it is (; 
We had celebrate early Christmas party at Shannon's house.
It's effing awesome ! Full of laughters, joyful and the warm :)

The party starts at 6pm but i reached at 8pm :P

It was quite last minute for me actually, thought I failed to attend
Because the party is same day as the Chinese celebration, DongZhi.
DongZhi is the day that Chinese family have to gather together to have dinner.
Besides that, you have make a dessert name "TongYun". It's tasty, Yummy Yummy!
 put chocolate inside the TongYun, It's way nicer ! :D

When I was about to text shannon that I'm not going,
I realized that, left me and my dad at home after the meal with my family.
My dad's mood seems quite bad and he will scold me when he wants to. Ohno.
That's why ends up decided to go out to avoid myself from the boringness, hehe. 

Thanks to my sister last minute helping me to buy the soft drinks and Christmas present.
The snowman is so cool. 
Was afraid I'll be alone there, but ends up It was FUN ! 
Thanks to Cheauwei that accompany me by my side, Hehe.
We played " Saboteurs " by using the cards, it was so cool and fun.
Shannon was so funny, acting like a "macam yes" guy. He makes the party on !
YungFei can't stop cursing the card and I don't know why he keep doing that :S
The Climax is here. 
Yeah, PRESENT TIME !
Everyone loves presents, don't we ? (:
11pm, everyone have to pick a lucky number for the present.
everyone was so excited to know what present are they going to get it.
I was wondering who will be the one who got my present? I'm so excited. 
My lucky number is 17. A Christmas gift from Christine Phoa, It's a bracelet !
Vzone got my present, it's 3 little thingy wrapped by pink colour wrappers :D

When he opened the 1st wrapper, it's nail polish. Gold colour.
When he opened the 2nd wrapper, It's nail polish. Silver colour.
When he opened the 3rd wrapper,hope for something else. It's still nail polish. Black Colour
It's 3 bottles of nail polish. Everyone can't stop laughing (: There goes the fun part. Yayya! 
V-zone got my present ! It's so suit him, everyone taught. Hehe.
He can't stop cursing but laughing at his own present. It was so fun !
Everyone look very happy when got their presents (: 
A very Merry Christmas everyone ! 
Everyone satisfy with their present !
It seems like everyone had enjoy the time at shannon's house ! (: 
Shannon, you make this party on so successfully ! Congrats my V.I.B !
Okay, before the people leaving from his house. There's a Group Photo ! 
Say Cheese everyone (; 
Stay up at his house until 11pm.
Played guitar, sing Christmas song ! 
Owh, Joy to the World ! Enjoy much ! (; 
Enjoy !

No comments: