Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kaya and Bee.

Failed to take this picture nicely with her :/ 
Perfect ! (; 
08/12/2010
It's a day that i will never forget, hanging out with her :)
The first time hanging out with her, the feeling is so weird but enjoy. 
Siewbee is my best friend since the first day of standard2 at PuayChai2. 
I sat next to her and borrowed a blue pen from her. That's how we met (; 
We're from 8 years old turns to sweet 16th ! 8 years of friendship is still together.
Glad to have this friend in my life, my childhood will be incomplete without her.

The first station we went were post office to help my mum pay electric bill.
I know this is really funny but my mum wanted to help her, i have no other choice.
While waiting for the Q, she and I went up to take lots of pictures at Ou ( New wing )
Awh, I like her curly hair ! It's so cute :')
It's quite hard to take a pretty picture with her. 
Because she's so pretty and it seems like I'm ruining the picture here !
 Ohman, keep took so many failed pictures here :/ 
After we paid the bill we went to watched a movie.
It's awesome, best cartoon movie award of the year in my list.
3D ticket is so expensive, It's triple price of a normal movie ticket. 
But it ends up we still choose 3D version because it seems cool for us. HEHE. 

Gsc, 1.40pm , Rapunzel (3D)
I want a long hair after watching this.
But not as long as Rapunzel, It's too long already. 
There's no different watching a normal movie or 3D.
It's just, 3D can get to wear a cool yet nerdy specs while watching it.
But it will cost you really expensive, It's not worth it. Gained my lesson :/ 
I love the songs that played in the show, It's so nice.
Started to reminds me of my childhood life after watching this movie.
I had always dream to be a princess when i was young. Tiara, big room, prince. 
Well, let's forget about it. It seems too over saying about my childhood. NEXT SONG !
I love this 2 songs. It's awesome ! isn't it ? (;

After the movie, It's ice-cream time !
Lovely Wednesday, that's why i choose these day to off :P
Hers and Mine
You can see which cup of ice-cream is mine, Chocolate. (;
Yummy Yummy ! :"P
Well, just bear with us.
Because she and I had never see each other for SANCTUARY.
I can't stop offering her to take picture with me although it's the SAME thing. 
Keep taking at the same place, same position and everything. Cam-whore mah.
Just now was using my Hp to take picture. 

Now took her Hp iPhone to take pictures.
Man, Loves her Hp Lah ); She's just too perfect that i unexpected. 
Teehee. 
Heading to foreskin's event at Oldwing after eating. 
Saw Maybelle and her friends there working, it seems so fun. 
Everything is so cheap that you won't expected in that event. SO CHEAP. 
RM10 for 5pairs of earrings, RM5 for a hat, RM10 for a Bunny watch, and more.
Bee and I ends up decided wanted to buy a watch to remember this memorable day :)
Hers is pink and mine is White (; 
The times passes really fast,
She gotta go already which it's only 4.30pm.
Gave each other a really big warm hug before she leave. 
Gonna miss her much and promised to each other that must have next outing :)
Byeeee :')
After sending Siewbee.
While waiting for my mum to fetch me, went to find my friends.
It's so boring there doing nothing therefore decided to have a cam-whore there.
Dressed like a student, should I be proud of it? 
Being a nerd is prove that you're smart but ugly. Lol
Enjoy !

No comments: