Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm at kampung !

Hello, have you enjoy your Christmas 2010 ? 
I celebrate Christmas at my hometown and it was WEIRD.
It doesn't seems like " Oh, so christmas" to me. Quite Disappointed :(
This Christmas had became the most "so not christmas" in my entire life. 
Let's tell you the stories had happened that makes me feel that way ! (; 
That's what I wear during Christmas EVE !
24.12.2010
It's Christmas eve, that's the day I started my journey.
My mummy, sister and I went back to hometown which at Pahang.
My sister and I were quite unhappy that we couldn't celebrate christmas.
It took about 1hour and 15minutes to reached there. Hi ! WaiGong, Wai Po. 
There's a new neighbour live beside my grandparents, AHBUNENE ( indians )



Surprisingly was, they speak well Chinese and Cantonese. 
Turns up we're the one who dunno what are they talking !
They keep staring at us while we reached there, SO SCARY.
All black black, their music turned so LOUD. Wondering are they deaf? 
Doesn't seems as friendly as i thought, fierce eyes. scary laugh. EEEYER. 
 WanTan made by me. 
My flu haven recover and yet it getting worse and worse.
I had used up 1 roll of toilet roll by 3days, my nose hurt :'(
All my cousin laughed at me that having a red nose like a clown.
I can't even sleep well at night, running nose causes lots of problem -_-
Owh ! My smart sister brought the nail polishes to kill the time of boringness!
Man, she's awesome weih. It took about 1hours to finish up painting my nails. 
I can't imagine what am i going to do if there's without the nail polishes be with us. 

It's about 11pm at night, 
people at PJ are probably countdown for Christmas.
But all my relatives had gone to their bedroom and sleep.
Left my sister and I watching "Axian's Food Adventures" in the Tv.
The show is all about FOOOD, made us felt so hungry at the night -_-
It ends at 12am, there goes Merry Christmas ! Text my friends to wishes them. 
After sending and received the wishes message from friends, went to sleep. Nights! 

25.12.2010
It's a very Merry Christmas everyone !
All my cousin finally reached and went to celebrate.
Well, we're not celebrating Christmas but a wedding to our cousin.
The Girls (; 
That's what we do during Christmas.
After the meal, we went back to our Grandpa's house.
MAHJIONG TIME ! Thank god there's cousins accompany us.
We played MahJiong from 9pm until 1am, until Christmas end. 
It proved that we're just so boring and so free can spend our time like this !
Have you ever celebrate your Christmas just like me and my relative do ? LOL.

26.12.2010
Christmas is over, back to normal !
Early in the morning , 
We went congrats our cousin ( bridegroom ) and bride that had married ! 
After having our breakfast at there,what we do were just sit and daydream.
It's not as fun as i thought, it's just so. Erm, like a normal party ? I don't know.

Afternoon, 
Go back to Grandparents' house to continue our Mahjiong Time.
Owh, I have no idea how could I survive if without the Mahjiong !

Carynn ; Me 

OHNO !
What? 
KFC ! 
NOOOO ! Want to share? 
Okay :D
15minutes later.
Cousin ; Me

WHO PUT THE CHOCOLATE BESIDE ME.
Me.
Owh, I DON'T WANT ! 
A bite? 
I will be DAMN FAT ! 
You sure you don't want? 
* took a bite *
15minutes later, 
Cousin ; Me

Cannot already, we ate too much
YEAH LOH, who say want to SHARE SHARE.
You and Me?
MAN, WHY OUR MOUTH ARE SO ITCHY !
LOL.
1hour later, 
Cousin ; Me

OMGOSH, LOOK AT MY TUMMY
Woah, very big hor.
 I JUST SAID I WANT TO DIET 2hours AGO T_T
It's alright, you still have me (:
AHAHAHAH, SAME SIZE of tummy.
Yay. 

I love my cousin, she made my day.
She's my "let's share share" partner when comes to food.
I can't stop eating when she's just next beside me. She's awesome.
But how come I'm still heavier ? We supposed to be same weight !
Eat, Mahjiong, Sleep, Eat, Mahjiong, Sleep, Eat , Mahjiong and sleep.
No wonder I had gained so many kilograms after went back home D;

WE'RE LATE ! QUICK QUICK QUICK ! 
It was so fun that we were so rush to make up before going to wedding dinner. 
What I do is just put the foundation, contact lens and eyeliner. Seems no difference D:
But I wore the dress that my sister bought for me from Thailand, IT'S BLUEEEEE COLOR! (:
Besides that, I wore the high heel wedges that I bought to the wedding dinner too. TALLL!
Carynn and Me. 
I LOOK LIKE A GIANT 
 She's my awesome cousin. 
"Let's share share" partner :D
Wedding dinner time ! 

The day that causes us have to back to hometown.
the bridegroom was so handsome ( my cousin ) , enjoy !
My sister drank a glass of red-wine, it taste nasty :S and she finish IT ! 
Man, she got really dizzy and feeling unwell after drinking it. Oops :O
Back to Grandparents' home after the dinner and she run into the toilet vomit.
Aouch, it seems like something bad is happening. Vomit out all the food. EEEYER. 
 That's the moment that she feeling unwell and she looks like vampire D:
But she still can able to take picture with cousin, LOL. 

My cousins went back after the dinner ! I'm BORED AGAIN ! D:
Enjoy !

No comments: