Tuesday, December 21, 2010

how long does it take to grow ?

I cut my hair
I had been wondering to cutting my hair so badly. 
Been asking myself "should I cut my hair?" since 2weeks ago.
There's splits on my hairs, I have to cut away the damage part.
If without cutting it off, It's very hard to let my hair grow longer!
And now, I finally went to the salon where nearby my house to cut my hair.
I asked lots of question to the hairstyle, thankgod she never got mad on me. Heh. 

Me ; Hairstyle
Hey, how long should i cut?
It's depends on you loh.
Huh, Because i want to make it LONG! 
Huh. then you cut a bit bit loh.
But it seems like no differences.
 Lols? then you think first lah.
2inches ? is that long ?
Not really.
After cutting 2inches. 
Me ; Hairstyle 
Hmm, it seems no differences.
Wanna cut it shorter?
Alright. BUT WHERE WILL IT BE after cutting ?
The length right now is at bra straps.
Hmmm, then how long should I cut ?
Shoulder length ? 
Okay. 
After cutting shoulder length.
Me ; Hairstyle
WULIMAMA, IT'S SO SHORT ! 
Lols, it will grow longer.
Oh really ?
Yeah.
Okay, thanks !
Welcome. 
Few minutes later..
I MISS MY HAIR. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA ( sobbing )
Enjoy !

No comments: