Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A trip to KL is so tiring !

First of all, I went to Jialeng's house before the journey start.
Reached at her house about 9.45am in the morning, she's still not ready.
While waiting for her, I went to her room and play those make ups on my face.
I was really curious of how will i look like after putting something on my face :P
The first time make up on my face was at her house too ! She helped me to make up.

In my opinion, make up is just let the ugly people have it.
It's so not "saw kar yen" if i put make up on my face, at first lar. 
But now I found out that make up is so fun yet scary, especially the eye liner. 
Jialeng had taught me a lots about the products while I'm playing it, still confused :s

This is the second time I make up in my entire life.
After putting the make up, while the moment i look in the mirror.
I shouted really loud and think it's horrible. Maybe I just can't use to it ? 
Found out I looks like punched by someone after putting the eyeliner :S
Hmm, Jialeng says looks nice. It took me about 1hour to calm down myself. 

Maybe I just can't use to it putting make up on me, I look like scary monster !
There's the step that I put the make up, It's not hard ; Jialeng helped me actually (; 
Can see the differences ? :O
It took about 1hour + , 11am 
Feel so sorry to zhaoyang waited us for 30minutes at McD.
He bought us McD breakfast , haven eat breakfast nia. Thanks !
Reached at Taman Bahagia and we took the LRT to KL Central.
I just like a orang hutan, looking around the environment when reached KL Central.
It seems so strange to me and makes me hold JiaLeng's arm so tightly :S bear with me.
My parents not allow me to go somewhere far away from Curve @ Ou.
This is the first time hangout with friends to KL, It's like a WOAH to me. 
 Excited ! Woots Woots !
Skip this part, I talk to much already. 
Well, we meet up shunlin,yanshuo and jiawey.
We walked a distance took KTM to the Bukit Bintang and reached Sg.Wang.
It's so KL's feel, I can see how busy is the road. OL & OB walking at the street. 
The sun is so hot, shine on us. Sweaty and got frustrated at the moment :S 
KTM, izzit ? 
We went to Fahrenheit 88, Sg.Wang,TimeSquare, Pavillion, Lot10.
5places in 1day, can you know how rush will it be? VERY RUSH ! But enjoy.
 Fahrenheit !
I found a really cute plates T-shirt, but i never buy it. 
It's free size, too lose and big for me. Very nice weih !
It can make it many ways to wear the Tee you know !
Tsk Tsk ! 
Went to Sg.Wang.
While passing by the shops, something attracted me.
It's a high heels wedge. I ran into the shop and grab it.
Seems like i finally found something i really wanted. RM79
But there's 20% discount and turns up to RM63.90. Okay lah. 
Not going to let you guys see unless you hangout with me. HEHE. 

I FINALLY BOUGHT MY HIGH HEELS WEDGE !

I'M SO HAPPY ! IT'S SO HIGH AND NICE. WOOHOO.

 PAVILLION <3 

Thanks to Jialeng brought me here (:
We never buy anything at Pavillion but just a drinks.
Because the clothes there only our parents can afford for us.
The environment there are nice, I like the big big Christmas Tree (; 
We went to lots of shop and GaoGaoZan, It's so fun. See but never buy :/
Done with the cam-whore part, 
Went to buy a drinks to treat ourself. It's so nice ! 
Pearl Milk Tea. Yumm Yum, but i order Aloe. So freshing ! 
Mine and JiaWey is the Odd one.
Taste good ! It makes us SO FULL.
The last station is Timesquare. 
I never been that in my life before, It's so BIG. 
But the environment there seems like Sg.Wang. 
Music there were really loud but the clothes are way expensive :S 
Something had happened between my sister and I, so end the journey earlier.
Sorry JiaLeng and the guys that causes you guys so many problems. Very Guilty.
Thanks for the cooperation, Appreciate much. you guys are really nice. Touched.
Waiting for the Monorall, Sorry.
Reached Ou about 7pm
While waiting for my sister's boyfriend fetch me to pasar malam (Cheras)
JiaLeng,Zhaoyang and I shop around at there, Kitschen TIME  !
I found a really cute dress that cost RM80 but after discount it's only RM24. OMG
But unfortunately It left a size, L. Too lose and big for me -_- . Urgh. 

Get into the car about 8pm, Go back to KL. AGAIN. lols. 
Went to pasar malam with my sister and her boyfriend.
the pasar malam is CROWDED, I can't even breath ! no fresh air D:
MY MASCARA AND EYELINER STARTED TO MELT. OMGOSH. SO UGLY.
It took about 2hour to finish walking the street at Pasar Malam, It's very long ! 
I ate a salad Popiah and drank a Vitagen as my dinner. Another new record :D
Reached home about 11pm. Aiks, I'm soo tired ! What a trip ! (; Nights Tights !
Enjoy !

No comments: