Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's new !

Hi guys, went to Curve with 2tall guys today.
Zhaoyang and Yanshuo, that's awkward being together.
Amanda & Andrea failed to come and made me have to solo.
I wore the high heels wedge that i bought at Sg.Wang last wednesday.


Met them at Kitschen, there's goes we started our journey. 
I wanted to go Curve badly because I found a dress at Ou's Kitschen.
They're having Year End Sales, RM80 turns up to be RM24 ONLY. OMG !
It's so cute and nice, But it's L size. Tooo big for me. Should I be happy? 
Therefore I go to Curve to look for the different sizes and hope it suit me.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DRESS. I'M SO SAD LAH. 


Ends up just walking around there, look here look there.
When I saw they're trying some clothes, It makes me wanna try too.
Simply grab some Tees and Skirts to try on me. Never think of buying it.
But when i try it, looking in the mirror. My heart told me "Must have this"
Show it to the guys and hope they give me some positive comment, and YES.
There's only left S and L size, but i took the S size and It's just nice to fit on me.  
I bought it, RM70. There's 50% off and turns up RM35. Just for that shirt, okay lah. 
Quite happy when I found something that i loves it, Hehe. Feel much more better :P


I feel like I'm same height with the 2guys.
If without wearing the heels, I'm the shortest there.

But one thing of not encourage to wear heels is, legs get hurt easily. 
It's like torturing me wearing heels walking to shop by shop NON-STOP. Ouch. 
The worse is when our movie going to start, we gotta rush from Ikea to Cineleisure.
That's the moment I started feel like taking off my heels and walk with my barefoot. 
Ends up I walk really really slow and been ditched by zhaoyang the one who's RUNNING.
Thanks to Yanshuo asking zhaoyang to wait for me, I'm so tired of walking. FIRST TIME.


Me ; Yanshuo ; Zhaoyang

Quick, movie is going to start soon.
Are we supposed to walk the staircase ?
Yeah, that's the shortcut. 
Well, I rather take the long way. 
Where? 
I'm going to take escalator.
Why ?
Look what am i wearing.
*stare at my heels*
LOL, okay. Let's walk together.


Curve ; 1.15pm ; Ceneleisure. 
TRON, It's an "Oh so technology movie"
For people who love technological thingy, you might like it.
Probably because I hate science, I found out this is kinda boring for me. 
I can't stop yawning while watching this movie, ALMOST FALL A SLEEP !
But the storyline is not bad actually, It's depends on you saying whether is a good show. 

After that, went to shop around.
P&Co, there's the place I found a cute dress.
The guys go shop their clothes and I separate with them to shop alone.
An attractive cute little dress had attracted my attention, left S and L size only.
Grabbed the S size and rush into the changing room to try on it excitedly. Hehe. 
Do I look weird on this dress? :S
It's too tight for me -_- Urghs.
WHY THERE'S ALWAYS NO M SIZE FOR ME ! Gotta diet liao.
But nvm, even there's a size for me. I'm not going to buy also.
Too expensive already. Urgh, Gotta wait for the discount -___- 
Went to others shops and shop. I saw lots of tanktops. Omgosh.
I saw lots of tees with some funny sentences on it, It's very cute. 

Reached home about 5pm, end of the day !
Was kinda enjoy shopping with guys although it's kinda awkward :/ 
Enjoy !

No comments: