Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time to be crazy.

Hey, today is the last day of 2010.
Have you planned how to celebrate for today ?
Let's do something crazy to make the day memorable !
I had done something really insane and it was AWESOME. 
This will be the best day in 2010, Gotta missed this day so much ! 
Fiona and I walked to Ou at 3.20pm, 
She wore her new clothes and I wore my sister's clothes. 
It's fun that staying up at her house and walked to Ou when we wanted to. 
I dislike her cat, her cat always STARE at me when I'm at her house. MIAOW !


We took about 10minutes to walked to Ou.
The weather is so nice, she and I love to walk (: 
We went to visit our colleague at Ou, they're so friendly as usual. 
Was awesome shopping around with her and bought so many stuff.
I love changing my clothes with her in the fitting rooms, clothes around !


I BOUGHT A HAIRBAND THAT COST RM15 AT FOREVER 21.
I REGRETTED BUYING IT WHEN I GOT HOME, SO EXP D:
The last station before go meet up the guys were F.O.S
I'm a huge fans of F.O.S ,the reason why i'm running out of cash. 
It's so cheap that makes me can't stop buy the clothes there. Awww !
Fiona and I went to the fitting room and tried the clothes on us. 
We took about 5-7clothes for each and we only bought 2 of them. HEHE. 


Ends up we bought 1 tanktop and 1 short pants for each of us,
The outfits that as shown in the picture above, the first two pictures. 
It cost us RM30 for the outfits, not bad lar. I quite like it ! BLUE COLOUR !
Location : NewYork-Deli 
Finish our shopping journey and we went back Fiona's house put our stuffs.
We put our clothes that we bought and our handbags at her house, so heavy ! 
Just to make our hand feel free that no need to bring anything to everywhere (: 
then we went to meet up the guys at 5.30pm, they were having dinner at Newyork Deli.


Movie ; Gsc ; 7p.m
Well, i don't really like this movie to be honest. 
Quite regretted waste 11bucks to buy this movie ticket. 
The story line is not so bad, I don't find it scary but funny. 
There's hot guys and chicks in that movies, enjoy stalking :P


After the movie, fiona and I went to treat ourself ! 
STARBUCK TIME ! Gees, had been months never drink that !
It cost RM15 for my Java Chocolate chip with cream. WALLET HUR 

Taken by Limsyau. 
Thankyou (: 
There goes the Potong Part -_-
I taught that Ou is going have firework during the countdown.
I just found out that THERE'S NO FIREWORK after my friends told me.
At first i was totally disbelieve what my friends said to me,ignoree them at first.
But I started to believe when they give me those serious eyes with no lies on it.
Owh, and i was so nervous that there's no firework but they decided to go Curve.



I called my mum that i will be walking to Curve from Ou
Because there's no firework at Ou and she give a BIG BIG NO. 
I thought i will probably go back home and cry after hangup the call.
But my friends had brain washed me asked me to go Curve and have fun.
I was quite afraid and keep hesitating at first because i wanna go so badly.
In the other way, i felt so bad if i'm going to against my mummy. This is bad. 


But ends up i choose to go curve.
I felt so guilt and bad at first after i had decided this.
Thanks to my friends that cheer my up when I'm so moody.
It took about 15minutes to make them cheer me up. I'm so happy. 
Thankyou.
We took about 10minutes to walk to Curve from Ou.
I didn't know it's just SOOO NEAR ! Just a short distance. 
It's about 10.30pm when we reached The Curve,i'm so excited. 
We all were so excited when look the people spraying each other. 

Each of us pay 10bucks to buy a BOX of snow sprays.
We started to have the snow war when we got the sprays. 
When they bought the sprays, everyone quickly grab the sprays. 
I took about 5-7bottles of it. HEHEHE, it's so fun spraying the strangers. 
Can't stop laughing when Jiawey been sprayed by a gang of people. LOL.
I enjoy every single second with these gang, heart them much ! 
That's how we look like when we sprayed by them (: 
But it's awesome having such a time like this ! Best moment (:
The face of happiness (: 
When the firework start, the goes the climax here <3 
We're insane,
The firework stop at 12.10am.
We keep shouting and wishing everyone a very happy new year.
I found out Fiona can got really crazy and this had really surprised me.
We hold hands together running at the street and keep wishing people. 
But I do enjoy the craziness time with her, it was awesome. 2011 rocks !
Before 2011 comes, i had try my best to wash out every sadness in 2010 (;

We're so tired !
 Went to mamak and rest (; 
6dots turns to 7dots ! HEART !
Reached home at 12.30a.m.
Thankgod my mum never scold me that badly :P
OWH, MY WHITE PANTS TURNS TO ORANGE IN COLOUR 
I'M SO DIRTY , SWEATY , YUCKY , STICKY , UGLY , STINKY !
 I look so clumsy, but hey look.
I got a new bracelet while sprayed by people !
Enjoy !

No comments: