Monday, January 31, 2011

Can i have jaychou?

I went to tuition at 1pm until 2.30pm, Walked to Ou after tuition and it took about 15minutes. Thanks to liangian that waited me for 1.5hours and so we can get to walk to Ou together. It's not a short distance to walk to Ou have to across many road. Liangian walked really fast and i always way behind to follow him. When we reached Ou, they were at Subway (new wing) having lunch and we were at the old wing. We gotta walk ALLTHEWAY to new wing just to meet them. When we finally reach there and meet them, they just finish their meal. Great, It's time for movie at 3pm. 


Ou ; Gsc ; 3pm.

Thanks to Liangian again, 
because i had helped him to do the account tuition's homework. 
he spend me to watch this 3D movie which cost 18bucks per person 
Please ask me for help if you don't want to do any homework yea liangian ! (; 

Went into the cinema at 3.20pm, late for 20minutes to Q-ing up buy pop-corn. I was starving actually :S Owh, did I tell you guys that I was a jaychou freak for years ago? Guess not :P I can almost memories every songs that he sing,last time but not now. He's such a talented artist that know really well in music, he plays guitar,piano ,er hu,cello and more ! He's awesome and perfect for me,aiks ! Anyway, This movie is not bad if you're a jaychou's freak. Please watch this, he's so adorable and I can't stop staring at him when he was in that movie. He's funny when he accidentally speak mandarin to a english person. He cursed in mandarin when he was mad at his best pal in that movie. Can't stop laughing when his partner take sushi's cover for his pendrive and someone ate it. This is a so called comedy, not bad. Probably because I love jaychou much ? Hehe. 
Andrea and I RAN into the washroom before our bladder is going to burst. 
Guys and girls had separated to go for shop their own clothes after the movie. 
It turns up, I ditched Fiona and Limsyau because stayed up too long at COTTON ON.
Hang around with paikyen and andrea from new wing to old wing and go back new wing.
This shows that we have nothing to buy and no idea where should we shop? Feels weird. 
Group Photo ! 
Some of them leave after shopping,
Accompany the guys go to Fish and Co to have dinner while waiting for my mum to fetch me home. Say goodbye at 7.30pm and thought that going to have dinner with my family but it ends up my mum and sister says that "I thought you had your dinner? Well, I'm going out for dinner with my friends." BOTH OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING, WHATISTHIS. Was quite unhappy after they drop me home and they go for dinner with other people -_- Went to search some food at home and it turns up have a meecup for my dinner. 
I'm blogging this while eating my meecup :l
Enjoy !

No comments: