Saturday, January 29, 2011

who says 17th cannot tie pony tails ?

Click for more
Hello, it's some class cam-whore. 
We're the senior this year, high school life. Not good. 
Because this is gonna be our last year staying in secondary! 
I heart this two girls, they're not only just a classmate for me. They're my kaki, my partner that I can always gossips to, my partner that always accompany me to toilet when my bladder going to burst, my secret keeper that i always can express my anger and secret to them and means a lots more. We sit next to each other since last year. When there's any update, we would always be the first or second people who know about the story. We're lifeless when there one of them absence to school. We are so called the "top good students" in the class, when 3 of us never do the homework. It means that the whole class also never do, because we are the "leader" to lead them to do the homework. BESIDES JUEXUAN, she's the king. Hehe. 
Today is the class-photo day, all the girls planned have to tied two pony tail for our class photo to make it looks funny and insane. When we want to go prepare to tie our pony tails, someone told us that we're not taking class-photo but individual passport size photo -_- So potong, everyone seems like moody when got that news. But when we got back into the class after taking that "individual" photo, we saw shunlin was holding a camera. HIS CAMERA, it means that get to take some funny and crazy pictures at the class. Among 214photos that had taken on that day, It's not more than 10 picture of himself. LOL. Thanks shunlin, you're so nice. Limsyau suggested all the girls tie up the two little pony tails to take a group picture. She's the first blood, the first one who dare to tied up pony tails among the girls. And guess what, she looks like a standard2 little girl. 
When I saw limsyau, she's too adorable that makes me don't dare to tie up the two pony tails. Because i know that I will be look like a really ugly monster that trying to act cute and  makes everyone puke when they look at my face. But after limsyau tied, Andrea tied, Amanda tied.. It seems like lots of girls started to tied up the two pony tails and they look really cute. Ends up I had also tied pony tails, but I'm almost the last one among the crazy girls who tied. There's no more battery in the camera to take picture when i just tied, feel so weird when i tie that hairstyle. The feeling is so indescribable, they says i look like a standard6 prefect and my head looks bigger-_- Well, I will take that as compliment? Lols, quite enjoy having fun with this bunch of girls. They're awesome (
The only picture I took after i tied :)
Enjoy! 

No comments: