Friday, January 14, 2011

Simple.

IT'S MY NECK.
Hello guys ! 
Well, some of them might not agree with the picture. But hey, I do (; Because I'm the one who edited it. HEHEHE. Owh, I'm looking for some simple necklaces to wear on it in my daily life so desperately and i don't know why :S The feeling just came so suddenly, I want a pretty pretty necklace ! AndreaCheow bought the necklace (picture shown) for me and I love it so much. Thanks <3 Girls, do you hope the one who're loving give you a simple necklace that you can able to wear it everyday ? Well, I do hope that. 

Looking for a really nice,sweet,beautiful yet not complicated necklaces for my PROM. I know it might too early to talks about prom, but i just can't stop talking about this topic. My classmates and I turns to be so excited when talks about prom, this will never be a boring topic for us although we keep repeating the same question. Especially wondering are we going to have a PROM DATE? Hoping to have a really cute,rich,hilarious,nice and gentle guy to be our prom date and it's gonna be the best day ever in my entire life. And of cause want these guy to be the right and forever guy. Ignore the crappy me, I have a really good imagination :P But think, what if you have no date but all of your friends having their prom date? How do you feel ? Left out, thinking how fail am I and no ones wanna have a date with me. This is really bad. But if we all have no dates, all of us gotta be single ladies. But look at the bright side, it might be a good thing because we get to hanging around together and holding each other hands like when we're young. Sweet & Lovely teenagerhood (: 

Sorry to my readers, 
Seldom update my blog.
I'm so addicted to tumblr. 
Enjoy!

No comments: