Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Big No.

Location :  The Curve. 
Hang out with a bunch of friends, 80% were my classmate. 
I always give a big big No when they suggested to watch horror @ scary movies.
Watched so called "thailand comedy" movie and ends up it's a Malaysian's scary movie-.-
I dislike scary movie because it's embarrassing when people look at me shouting loudly. 
This was the first time i went to watched a malay movie in the cinema, It's so weird.
When into the cinema, besides 20 of us are chinese. The rest of them were all malays.

I shout in every 5minutes while watching that movie. SO SCARY MAN. 
But found out one of my friend is way afraid than me to watch the movie. 
He's cute and funny guy, tried to cover his eyes all the time in the cinema.
He screamed whenever he heard we all scream so badly and loudly, FUNNY! 
HE LOOKS EXTREMELY CUTE when he gave all the girls a flying kiss goodbye. 
How i wish he can be my gay partner to make the surrounding girls jealous on me :P

After the movie, it's shopping time !
Fiona bought a really cute dress and looks really nice on her.
I saw a really "so mature" dress at Kitschen, look quite old on me. 
Cost 80bucks, so expensive. I can't afford to buy that dress ; NEXT !
Wanting a cute yet not too childish dress for my new year resolution. 
I have never buy a dress since I was standard 6 (except when i was young lah)

Enjoy shopping with the girls,Went back at 6p.m. 
Owh, I just realize i bought nothing when i got home. 
I know it's awful telling you that i like ballet. 
No chance @ point to learn ballet in this age ( I'm old ) 
Because my bone is not as flexible as when i was young. 
But If i have a daughter in future, I'll let her go for the lessons.
To fulfill my wish with no regrets in my life <3
Enjoy !

No comments: