Friday, January 7, 2011

School Reopen !

It's a new year, new form and everything new !
Turns to form5 this year, i feel so old when comes to 2011.

It's the year that i gotta slip for SPM, driving lesen and more.
Aiks, how about you? Do you have any target for this 2011 year?


I was so excited when i can got back to school,
It's the time to gossips with my classmates ( limsyau and paikyen )
Owh, you won't know how much do i love to gossips with these girls !
Especially whenever we talks about hot guys and how perfect are they.


Owhyea, It's Friday people.
Fiona and I decided to go Ou to buy some references book.
She got a call from her shop that she worked to get her salary at Ou.
She was so excited at first until when she got the salary, she's so mad.
Her pay was just too little and it's obvious that she scammed by the shop.
Worked for 23days and she only get RM600++, around 700bucks. THIS IS SO LITTLE.
She cursed in front of me and she called her mum to express her feeling through hp. 
Pity her .
My shop (Bonita) is a slowpoke  ! I STILL HAVEN GET MY SALARY ! 
I waited for 3weeks for my salary and they still haven even call me !
I got really mad and went to my shop and asked the manager about it.
They says that I'm gonna get my salary within these few days, 1week? 
Owh well, i shall wait for the day when they call me to get my salary.
If they still haven call me within that week, I'm so going to scold them. 
How can they took 1month to give the salary to a part timer that just worked 1month
 Lousy !
After that, we went to popular and bought the references.
I bought a literature's references,science,maths and sejarah.
Fiona bought the same book except literature instead of addmaths. 
It cost me RM 35.60, thanks to Fiona's popular card ! Discount 10% (: 
 It's time to study liaooo :'(
Went to ShihLin
Buy a XXL Onion's flavor chicken (RM7) share with fiona.
While waiting for the chicken, I suggested to go watch movie.
BUT she has tuition at night 8pm later -_- SO POTONG LAH. 
 Pinkies waiting for the XXL chicken? 
LOL
That's what I bought ! 
Went back home at 6pm.
Staring at my book and wondering when am i going to start doing it? :/ 
Enjoy !

No comments: