Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Jump.


Woohooo, was enjoy jumping. 
but it's awkward when jumping infront of people 

Fiona, Zhaoyang and I went to the park where nearby the BU4 area. Quite far away from my house. Although have to walk a very long distance, but i think it's worth it because i enjoy hanging around at that park. I love the environment there and space to run around. We played with the "workout machine". It's SOOO COOOL, can able to do with your friend (maximum 3person). How i wish it's a private park that only available for my friends and I to hanging around there, It's gonna be awesome if there's a swimming pool for us to chill there everyday. Owh, I was trying to hard to splits but ends up I still failed to do that. Urgh, got really frustrated ! The best moment spending at the park were the three little retards tried to jump as high as possible just to take a really good photo shoot and post it to in our tumblr. AHAHA. I realize i wrote about tumblr in my every posts since the day i addicted to it. Oops,sorry but just please bear with me. 
I'm epic fail. 
I found this in tumblr.
They look so cute together and they just lost their first kiss in this age ! Mygod, I feel so fail right know. They're probably only 3-5years old and I'm already 17th this year with my first kiss. I freaking wanting a childhood life just as shown in the picture above, lost my first kiss to my first crush in a very young age. Imagine how cute and sweet it's gonna be ! That's why it calls " My first kiss just went a little like this ". Awwwww !

Enjoy !

No comments: